What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Rabbit Fusions - Double Jack by Jack Rabbit Vapes. It is their Custard Doughnut blended with their Banoffee Pie. Those two are really nice on their own, but blended they are superb.

Aisu Blue Raspberry in a Dvarw DL. A bit of an odd flavour that tastes good for a day and then I get bored with it. Today is an I like it day..

Sampling some 5 Pawns Symmetry Six - straight into the bin.
I know taste is subjective but feck me this is awful. Dunno if I've got a bad batch or I've accidentally loaded the atty with drain cleaner, but surely no-one can be vaping this for fun?

Sampling some 5 Pawns Symmetry Six - straight into the bin.
I know taste is subjective but feck me this is awful. Dunno if I've got a bad batch or I've accidentally loaded the atty with drain cleaner, but surely no-one can be vaping this for fun?

Their Gambit is nasty too. It's meant to be apple pie but it tastes like rotten cabbage. Queenside is nice though.

The burning question... is it salt nic? I had the Gambit in salt nic and immediately binned it but still took the gamble on a 100ml shortfill and added my own freebase, totally different experience.

The burning question... is it salt nic? I had the Gambit in salt nic and immediately binned it but still took the gamble on a 100ml shortfill and added my own freebase, totally different experience.
Not tried symatry but I find gambit to be quite nice, but not tried salts yet.

Back
Top Bottom