What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

My own strawb/lime mix
Not overly keen on inawera shisha lime although its vapable
Back to the drawing board on that one

Interesting recipe bud, but pricing out the concs, I'd be sinking the best part of £30 into it, I've saved it and may return when I'm a bit less strapped for cash.

I'm clearing out liquids from the back of the cupboard this week.

In one Unity I've got Marina Vapes Strawberry Glazed Donut (used be called D'oh Nuts! back when we we're considered adults and we're allowed 30ml glass dropper bottles. It's not as nice now) and in another Unity I have Wick Liquor Golden Sunset. This is really nice, but quite strong so I can't all day vape it.

I do have an almost full 100ml bottle of Butter 02 and a full 50ml bottle of Prime Vape Strawberry Trifle but I'm saving those for nearer the end of the month in the run up to payday.

I'm hoping what I've got lasts or I'll be on that nasty stuff from the pound shop! Fucking hate January :D

I tried all the Five Pawns salts , bloody terrible . Puts me off trying the real stuff. Flavour profiles sound great but the salts are disgusting. That's £25 down the drain . Anyone risked the real juice

I tried all the Five Pawns salts , bloody terrible . Puts me off trying the real stuff. Flavour profiles sound great but the salts are disgusting. That's £25 down the drain . Anyone risked the real juice
Yeah both are much better than the salts version, but again it's personal taste. I like them both but you may just not unfortunately l.

Attachments

• PXL_20230806_123836687.jpg
    PXL_20230806_123836687.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14

@John R had the same experience, think he got some more (freebase) and noticed a difference

Interesting recipe bud, but pricing out the concs, I'd be sinking the best part of £30 into it, I've saved it and may return when I'm a bit less strapped for cash.
Fair enough mate. The good thing about the flavours used in this recipe is that they are all good ones and are used in many other very nice recipes that you can make with what you have left.

Back
Top Bottom