What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I’m still getting through my Christmas eggnog recipes because I made more than my usual quota but this one is absolutely gorgeous, it’s not too spicy but very creamy. It was created by the Developed team on YouTube that are three professional mixers including FolkArt. All credit goes to the them.
http://tjek.nu/r/BGQL

Butter 05 DTL and Butter 03 MTL. Pretty much stick exclusively to Supergood these days as they’re so reliably good.

Butter 5 is a surprise, never thought I’d like the cinnamon but it’s light, mostly custard based - delicious. :14:

Attachments

• IMG_2793.jpeg
    IMG_2793.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 29
Butter 05 DTL and Butter 03 MTL. Pretty much stick exclusively to Supergood these days as they’re so reliably good.

Butter 5 is a surprise, never thought I’d like the cinnamon but it’s light, mostly custard based - delicious. :14:

I'm pretty much in the same boat these days. I constantly try other brands but am usually left underwhelmed so always come back to Butter 02 and 06, although I do also really like Butter 10 and Uncommon 5 too.

I'm pretty much in the same boat these days. I constantly try other brands but am usually left underwhelmed so always come back to Butter 02 and 06, although I do also really like Butter 10 and Uncommon 5 too.
Stick with what you know mate! I’ve spent way too much money on juice that’s gone in the bin. Not sure if you receive promotion alerts from Supergood direct, but they have some brilliant deals now and then.

Will give butter 10 and uncommon 5 a try, thanks for the suggestion!

As a change from my usual Butter style vapes, i like to add a random juice now and then.
So I'm vaping on a random choice Sadboy Lychee Cookie just now, and it's rather nice.

As a change from my usual Butter style vapes, i like to add a random juice now and then.
So I'm vaping on a random choice Sadboy Lychee Cookie just now, and it's rather nice.

I do like a bit of Sadboy every now and then. Their Shamrock Cookie is particularly nice.

I'm having a change from Butter today too, although still keeping with Supergood on Uncommon 5.

Back
Top Bottom