What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

I do like a bit of Sadboy every now and then. Their Shamrock Cookie is particularly nice.

I'm having a change from Butter today too, although still keeping with Supergood on Uncommon 5.
I might try the Shamrock Cookie the next time i order something. I've got Butter 2 on the go as well today amongst the various set ups in front of me. :)

I might try the Shamrock Cookie the next time i order something. I've got Butter 2 on the go as well today amongst the various set ups in front of me. :)

Yeah it's definitely worth a try. Tastes like a peppermint slice...

upload_2024-1-22_13-51-38.png

I was on Butter 02 this morning too but it was time to re-wick so I've put the bottle back in the cupboard until later in the week.

I was on Butter 02 this morning
I mostly only vape my own diy juice but I’m intrigued by all of the positive talk about this Butter brand and would like to know if they actually taste buttery (like butter) or is it just a brand name thing?

I mostly only vape my own diy juice but I’m intrigued by all of the positive talk about this Butter brand and would like to know if they actually taste buttery (like butter) or is it just a brand name thing?
They certainly don't taste like butter to me think it's just a brand thing, they are probably one of the best liquids I've vaped for a long time & I get another bottle at every 2 weeks

As @Mutley1 says, they're not buttery but they do taste amazing (subjective obviously). Butter 02 and 06 are pretty much all I vape, although I do enjoy a couple of others in the range. There's just something about the blend of flavours and how they all come together that I just can't find with any other brand, and believe me I've tried!

I'd love to DIY, for both cost and for fun but I don't think I'd ever get anything anywhere near as satisfying. Again, it's all subjective... one man's trash and all that :)

The whole range is available in 10ml salts if you're curious. Worth a try if you like dessert liquids.

Trying some Riot Lemon Custard in the Gotek Pro. Spent the 1st 10 Minutes trying to find a Fire Button before coming to the Conclusion it must be Autodraw Only. If the Air Flow is to far open you get nothing lol. Anyway it's the best Lemon Vape i have ever tasted and at 50p a bottle i will be getting some more.

Back
Top Bottom