What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Trying some Riot Lemon Custard in the Gotek Pro. Spent the 1st 10 Minutes trying to find a Fire Button before coming to the Conclusion it must be Autodraw Only. If the Air Flow is to far open you get nothing lol. Anyway it's the best Lemon Vape i have ever tasted and at 50p a bottle i will be getting some more.
I found the auto draw very tetchy if open wide .you'd have to suck like holy hell to keep it firing

Menthol in a Crown 3 and Cream Tobacco in the Beserker V1 RDA not even done 10ml and the wick and coil is gacked up.

I'm on an un-labelled bottle of something I made ages ago which i found in the back of a drawer, it's really good, not totally sure what its supposed to be though :p

Haven't gave the Bishop Cubed a good bash for a while so got it filled with some Unreal Desserts Strawberry Double Cream salts. Lovely.

SaltShack (primevapes) sour blue razz
In gotek pro
Shame it's no longer available coz it's nice

They certainly don't taste like butter to me think it's just a brand thing, they are probably one of the best liquids I've vaped for a long time & I get another bottle at every 2 weeks
@Mutley1, @JohnNada and @321kev123 thank you gentlemen for enlightening me on the Butter brand of e liquids. Although I’m a bit disappointed to hear that they don’t actually taste like butter I may consider buying some if ever I fancy some commercial juice.

I'm on an un-labelled bottle of something I made ages ago which i found in the back of a drawer, it's really good, not totally sure what its supposed to be though :p
That has happened to me on more than one occasion and it’s Sods Law that it’s always good when you don’t know what it’s called or what’s in it.

Back
Top Bottom