What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

The burning question... is it salt nic? I had the Gambit in salt nic and immediately binned it but still took the gamble on a 100ml shortfill and added my own freebase, totally different experience.

Yeah, salt version. I usually try salts before buying the shortfill and 9 times out of 10 they taste the same.

I'll stick with Wick Liquor Golden Sunset for my apple pie fix.

Nothing will ever beat pre-TPD Dinner Lady Apple Pie though. All that lovely diacetyl :p

The five pawns salts are rank. Binned the lot but took the gamble on 3 of their shortfills, great juices.

The burning question... is it salt nic? I had the Gambit in salt nic and immediately binned it but still took the gamble on a 100ml shortfill and added my own freebase, totally different experience.
Nah it was freebase. 100%VG because I think it's a 50/50? And I prefer heavier VG liquids. Maybe it's just I can't hack 50/50 anymore.

Edit: Should say it was the shortfill, not the 10ml.

Don't know why but the past few days i have really had the urge to smoke. Last time i had the urge i bought some Nic Salts (18mg) and they took the urge away. I didn't want to add more Nic to my shortfills so decided to get another Pod and try Nic Salts again. I bought some Strawberry Milk Salts, 20mg because they didn't have any 18mg. Anyway i put it in my new Luxe Pro and it's really nice flavour but it hits like a Truck lol, I usually vape @12mg so almost double what i am used to, need to take it easy with it.

Don't know why but the past few days i have really had the urge to smoke. Last time i had the urge i bought some Nic Salts (18mg) and they took the urge away. I didn't want to add more Nic to my shortfills so decided to get another Pod and try Nic Salts again. I bought some Strawberry Milk Salts, 20mg because they didn't have any 18mg. Anyway i put it in my new Luxe Pro and it's really nice flavour but it hits like a Truck lol, I usually vape @12mg so almost double what i am used to, need to take it easy with it.
The last time I had the urge to smoke, I did. The urge didn't last long though, it was fucking disgusting and I was soon craving a lovely fruity vape.

It happened to me about 3 years ago and Nic Salts helped me out, i never thought i would crave a smoke after almost 4 years. I don't think i would smoke again but thought it best to take precautions. Salts worked last time so should work this time. Bonus is the Strawberry Milk i bought is really nice, i think i bought Strawberry the 1st time but it was 88Vape Salts. This is much better.

Anybody on here a fan of Athena from Darkstar? Was thinking of giving it a go but honestly can't work out if it has koolada in it or not (I'm really not a fan of ice / cool liquids).

Anybody on here a fan of Athena from Darkstar? Was thinking of giving it a go but honestly can't work out if it has koolada in it or not (I'm really not a fan of ice / cool liquids).
I just didn`t get on with it, cant remember it being icy.

Back
Top Bottom