What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Think it may of been a Brain Fart, i still love it and it's the best Banana flavoured Liquid that i have tried and i have tried quite a few. I think if i had really wanted it sweeter i would have bought some sweetener. Speaking about the Cthulhu 520, never had an issue and vapes excellent. Got me some Waxahachie in it, definitely at the Top of my Juice List when it comes to flavour. The main 3 Manabush Liquids that i have to have around are Chiricahua Sun (my honest to god favourite) Pow Wow (for tobacco taste) and Nokomis (Just plain gorgeous). I also love the Tribute Range. Only tried 2 of the Deadwood Range with Deadwood and Calamity both equally as good as each other, but i think Calamity is slightly preferred in the Luxe Pro. I want to try all the other Manabush Flavours so will make it one of my New Years Resolutions. There is another i liked but can't remember which it was from the Dairy Divergent Set.
There's too many from manabush that I like. I prefer the tribute range for pow and nokomis as it's a tad more balls'y. Nana is perfect, I like the coyote and waxi. Grape and cola are stand out's from the OG base zero range. I loved all the indigene one's and cuba libre is a banger. Love the cigar based leaf range but there's only so much liquid one man can vape, lol. Ooh the buttered bush crossover was surprisingly awesome. I think I developed a secret crush on some mint juices from Lee 's old dripworx choc mint shake and the Murray mint style juice from stu at Cotswold vapor.. Mint room gold I think.

There's too many from manabush that I like. I prefer the tribute range for pow and nokomis as it's a tad more balls'y. Nana is perfect, I like the coyote and waxi. Grape and cola are stand out's from the OG base zero range. I loved all the indigene one's and cuba libre is a banger. Love the cigar based leaf range but there's only so much liquid one man can vape, lol. Ooh the buttered bush crossover was surprisingly awesome. I think I developed a secret crush on some mint juices from Lee 's old dripworx choc mint shake and the Murray mint style juice from stu at Cotswold vapor.. Mint room gold I think.

I never liked Cola as a drink so more than likely wouldn't like Cola Divergent. I do like the Chiri Blonde but not had it for a while. I have fancied the Eton Mess but always seems to be sold out when i get to it. Not a fan of Mint or Menthol though i once had a Blackcurrant Menthol that was nice. The Dairy Divergent one i liked was Coffee Creme X.

@Rickster did you say you were vaping it in the Luxe Max ?

Have you tried it in a more MTL standard or rebuildable ..

Ive noticed the Lux (as much as I love them) do seem to bring out the sweeter sides of juices.

I never liked Cola as a drink so more than likely wouldn't like Cola Divergent. The Dairy Divergent one i liked was Coffee Creme X.
I’m not a fan of cola recipes either or anything with coolant, to be honest I don’t vape a lot of fruits either. I do like the sound of that Manabush Dairy Divergent Coffee Creme so I might just try it which is a rarity for me to buy commercial juice as I am very happy with my DIY recipes and I rarely find commercial juice as good now. I had the series of Manabush Coconut Divergent e liquids and they were good, I’ve just got the chocolate one left to try from my collection of them.

I’m not a fan of cola recipes either or anything with coolant, to be honest I don’t vape a lot of fruits either. I do like the sound of that Manabush Dairy Divergent Coffee Creme so I might just try it which is a rarity for me to buy commercial juice as I am very happy with my DIY recipes and I rarely find commercial juice as good now. I had the series of Manabush Coconut Divergent e liquids and they were good, I’ve just got the chocolate one left to try from my collection of them.
My fav from the dairy divergent is Caramel Kiss

They are all on offer at the mo (Dairy Divs)

We need to cut down on some of the non tobacco liquids we produce so all base zero and stuff is on the cheap - plan being to run them all down - then see which ones we get we get moaned at about the most - then we know which to keep on :)

I like Coffee Vape Liquids, maybe it's due to my Drinking gallons of the stuff then wondering why i can't sleep.

I never liked Cola as a drink so more than likely wouldn't like Cola Divergent. I do like the Chiri Blonde but not had it for a while. I have fancied the Eton Mess but always seems to be sold out when i get to it. Not a fan of Mint or Menthol though i once had a Blackcurrant Menthol that was nice. The Dairy Divergent one i liked was Coffee Creme X.
I can't bare menthol or just mint but buttered bush is something special.
Eton mess is brilliant as is the skull island could easily be my adv if nana didn't already hold that title.

@Rickster did you say you were vaping it in the Luxe Max ?

Have you tried it in a more MTL standard or rebuildable ..

Ive noticed the Lux (as much as I love them) do seem to bring out the sweeter sides of juices.

Yip was using the Lux Max, just put some in a Dvarw and the difference is unbelievable, only a tiny tiny tiny hint of sweetness and I can taste the caramel now which it is coming from and it's enjoyable.....unreal...cheers man:)

I can't bare menthol or just mint but buttered bush is something special.
Eton mess is brilliant as is the skull island could easily be my adv if nana didn't already hold that title.

I can't remember if it was buttered bush or nips I had, but it was damn good

I've tried a few cola's in the past, but by a country mile manabush traditional cola is spot on, hope that stays

Back
Top Bottom