What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Still vaping Calamity and Deadwood, not tried the High Noon so can't comment on the Chemical Taste as mentioned in an earlier post. What is a Chemical Taste and what would i be looking for. I must be addicted to chemical vaping because i love all the Manabush Liquids i have ever tried.

i mean like artificial flavours that don't taste nice. high noon to me is like vaping artificial sweetener, trying to be sugar but obviously not.

ELFC Cuban Custard got about 30ml left, another good baccy type gone, it was discontinued a wee while ago.

i mean like artificial flavours that don't taste nice. high noon to me is like vaping artificial sweetener, trying to be sugar but obviously not.

There is a sweetness there, which if Im totally honest for me and looks like you too it could do without...that's just my preference though, It's a dessert baccy type vape so to be expected, be interesting without though, @ZT isn't known for adding too much sweetener and usually avoids.

Last edited:

I honestly haven't had artificial sweetener so i wouldn't know the difference. I was told by the Doctor to use sweeteners instead of Sugar when i was diagnosed with Diabetes but thought fuck that.

There is a sweetness there, which if Im totally honest for me and looks like you too it could do without...that's just my preference though, It's a dessert baccy type vape so to be expected, be interesting without though, @ZT isn't known for adding too much sweetener and usually avoids.
No sweetener in

or more correctly - no added sweetener but you are dealing with flavours like caramel and pastries which - the concentrates of which, like almost ALL concentrates will contain sweetening agents.

we have added zero sweetener.

the flavour profile of high noon is tobacco, pastry, nuts, caramel mainly

caramel is of course sweet - its caramel.

i reckon that juice is the sweetest of the range - they all have an edge of sweetness though because pastry - in the same way that the nokomis range did.

i personally dont find it all all artificial.
Then again - i didnt get on with tribeca either. I found it quite artificial - so what i suspect is happening is no one is wrong - people just prefer different flavour profiles.
That is why there are so many different e-liquid profiles - no ones likes what other people like.

Jesus some people like heisenburg - but to me it tastes like what i imagine toilet duck would taste like.
They are not wrong for liking it tho - different tastes.

Disposables are disgustingly sweet and actually real life filled with artificial sweetener. Neotame - which is an aspartame and far more artificial tasting than sucralose or stevia more commonly used in traditional e-liquids, its also thousands of times sweeter.
I do find this mildly interesting tho - as your first post.

You really need to give the juice a couple of weeks steep though - as stated in the product description.

Last edited:
No sweetener in

or more correctly - no added sweetener but you are dealing with flavours like caramel and pastries which - the concentrates of which like almost ALL concentrates will contain sweetening agents.

I know nothing about mixing and concentrates but that would surely mean it's not just Manabush Liquids that have sweetener but all liquids. I like Manabush liquids and am very happy with the ones i have tried. It's funny because i was Vaping Nanabozho the other week and thought it would be nice if it were a Tad Sweeter. I enjoy it as it is though.

No sweetener in

or more correctly - no added sweetener but you are dealing with flavours like caramel and pastries which - the concentrates of which like almost ALL concentrates will contain sweetening agents.

i reckon that juice is the sweetest of the range - they all have an edge of sweetness though because pastry - in the same way that the nokomis range did.

Then again - i didnt get on with tribeca either. I found it quite artificial - so what i suspect is happening is no one is wrong - people just prefer different flavour profiles.
That is why there are so many different e-liquid profiles - no ones likes what other people like.

Jesus some people like heisenburg - but to me it tastes like what i imagine toilet duck would taste like.

Disposables are disgustingly sweet and actually real life filled with artificial sweetener. Neotame - which is an aspartame and far more artificial tasting than sucralose or stevia more commonly used in traditional e-liquids.

You really need to give the juice a couple of weeks steep though - as stated in the product description.
@Rickster sorry i got my quoting all bollixed up

since you lot sound like you've been around vaping as long as me check this out for a blast from the past haha still working and used every day
407356594_243739711949428_2907811388591898838_n.jpg

No sweetener in

or more correctly - no added sweetener but you are dealing with flavours like caramel and pastries which - the concentrates of which, like almost ALL concentrates will contain sweetening agents.

Disposables are disgustingly sweet and actually real life filled with artificial sweetener. Neotame - which is an aspartame and far more artificial tasting than sucralose or stevia more commonly used in traditional e-liquids, its also thousands of times sweeter.

I did actually think as much.... re the concentrates but rushed my post, for me it's just a wee tad sweet, not artificially, (I can spot that a mile away)should have made that clearer, but the baccy makes it great.

@Rickster sorry i got my quoting all bollixed up

Lol, nae worries fella:)
I's quite a task these days avoiding commercial juice without sweetener, the concentrates are sweet enough for me( in some cases too sweet)...but Im prob oversensitive as loads of folks love the sweeties....Im prob going to get into trouble here, but I tried LegioX just a couple a wee while back....by fk they are sweet to me, to others not so much, but there was a recurring theme present to me at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom