What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

have you tried tribecca? i love it as there's no artificial smell or flavours to me just lovely earthy vape,v similar to smoking
Yeah, up until about three year's back I'm pretty sure the number of tobacco /tobacco dessert vapes in the world that I hadn't tried, you could add up on one hand.
But as john r said. We all taste thing's so differently.
If I was after a pure tobacco vape I'd hit el toro all day long and I've never tasted better but I prefer the tobacco blend with complementary notes. Probably comes from being a cigar smoker previously.
If deadwood doesn't hit the mark after a good brew I'd strongly recommend checking out the leaf range from manabush. But there's some great stuff around. I still love the enigma that is druids brew and rope cut is excellent if you can find some.

Yeah, up until about three year's back I'm pretty sure the number of tobacco /tobacco dessert vapes in the world that I hadn't tried, you could add up on one hand.
But as john r said. We all taste thing's so differently.
If I was after a pure tobacco vape I'd hit el toro all day long and I've never tasted better but I prefer the tobacco blend with complementary notes. Probably comes from being a cigar smoker previously.
If deadwood doesn't hit the mark after a good brew I'd strongly recommend checking out the leaf range from manabush. But there's some great stuff around. I still love the enigma that is druids brew and rope cut is excellent if you can find some.

have you tried black note? seems to get good reviews. i wouldn't say i'm after tobacco per say but not into fruit vapes so something earthy that doesn't taste artificial

have you tried black note? seems to get good reviews. i wouldn't say i'm after tobacco per say but not into fruit vapes so something earthy that doesn't taste artificial
Yeah, I think I did a full review on here back in the day. It's very good if tad light but again, HOL el toro is far better. Red liquid is good as is drakes for pure tobacco.

Last edited:
Still vaping Calamity and Deadwood, not tried the High Noon so can't comment on the Chemical Taste as mentioned in an earlier post. What is a Chemical Taste and what would i be looking for. I must be addicted to chemical vaping because i love all the Manabush Liquids i have ever tried.

I try not to recommend juice as it's all so personal, what I like, others may hate and vice-versa.

Still vaping Calamity and Deadwood, not tried the High Noon so can't comment on the Chemical Taste as mentioned in an earlier post. What is a Chemical Taste and what would i be looking for. I must be addicted to chemical vaping because i love all the Manabush Liquids i have ever tried.
Yeah I'm a little confused. It says on the forum and site that it needs a week or so from the nic shot being added and the profile is clearly advertised as peanut ect and it's based around chich which has years of reviews, awards and praise about the flavour profile so absolutely it can be not for everyone but it's a bloody bang on flavour.
The tobacco is league's away from old tobacco juices and I'd describe the purity (previously halo) juices like tribecca ,A pure old school dirty tobacco flavour.
Everyone is different.
One in four house's in th UK owned a simply red album so they must be good even if I find them the worst example of music ever recorded. Truly offensive to the point I will and have walked out of shops and house's of its playing.

We will see how it works out for him once it's ready.

Anyway today I've stepped into Christmas
IMG_20231219_202942.jpg

Christmas pow wow.
Tomorrow will be deadwood. prairie dawn.

Sometimes I read posts where some vapers have like 5 juices on the go and another 5 nic`ed up ready to go and I wonder if I`m missing something, then I take a toot of my summer blaze and I know I`m missing nothing. :)

Back
Top Bottom