What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Well today for the third day running I'm on the new Gingerbread Custard, thought it best to do a rendition as it's pretty popular, and wow, what a great profile.

ive looked at your site & said liquid but unless im wrong its 50/50 ? which would be no good for me sub ohming :(

So it happened High Noon 18 day steep 0.8 coil in the xr mtl pod on the Max
Don't know what I was expecting, but certainly not that, its a bold rich deep tobacco which skelps the taste buds on the inhale, balanced very well with a slightly sweet desserty (is that a word) flavours on the exhale shapeshifting as you vape along.
I like it a lot...looking forward to the rest of the range...well done @ZT.
Ahh thanks man! And great news! Pleased you like it!
Its defo not just the nokomis range revamped is it? But you would expect to see it in the same shelf space - if you catch my drift.

Can't put my finger on that baccy, I may have had something similar from the man himself....has he done something different with a firewater type is my best guess at the moment
It IS mix of different baccies (and desserts) there are … three i think in it. However not one of them is in firewater :)

One from the leaf range tho …

Last edited:
Can't put my finger on that baccy, I may have had something similar from the man himself....has he done something different with a firewater type is my best guess at the moment
Interestingly - both deadwood itself and high noon remind me of two juices from the past (which was unintentional - in fact pointed out after the fact)

as @EthelKing pointed out - high noon reminds me of vermillion river kentucky premium

and for me - deadwood tastes like a bit more complex Grizwolds Golden burginia - even though its not just a virginia!

Ahh thanks man! And great news! Pleased you like it!
Its defo not just the nokomis range revamped is it? But you would expect to see it in the same shelf space - if you catch my drift.

Waayyy much more to it than that, this is better, much better....as you know I struggled with the reformulation of the OG nokomis range and had to pass....not so with this, really hope it does well.

Interestingly - both deadwood itself and high noon remind me of two juices from the past (which was unintentional - in fact pointed out after the fact)

as @EthelKing pointed out - high noon reminds me of vermillion river kentucky premium

and for me - deadwood tastes like a bit more complex Grizwolds Golden burginia - even though its not just a virginia!
That's a blast from the past, not thought of vermilion river for a loong time.
They did a cracking banana tobacco too.

They were my first real addiction tbh - tbh they were the inspiration for manabush - at least in part

Interesting what folks are picking up in a good way, never had anything from the leaf range before, but picked up creme corona with the deadwood range....yet to try, but I suspect like @eyeball kid says fk it...vape it n enjoy it:)

ive looked at your site & said liquid but unless im wrong its 50/50 ? which would be no good for me sub ohming :(

I wouldn't take it down past .6 so yeah sorry if that's not up your street, can put together a higher VG if you like and put a few on the site.

Me and ethelking and markyd used to vape sheds loads of em - when they were easier to get hold of !
Kentucky premium and kentucky maplewood were my poisons

Back
Top Bottom