What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Got me some Manabush Deadwood Calamity Liquid in my Luxe X Pro with GTX 1.2 Coils. The flavour is astounding and it took me back to a Tobacco Vape i had back around 2012. Similar to Rye4 but more Caramel. Really nice. Definitely had this flavour or something very similar before. Olde Skool Baccy :)
As mentioned in another thread Calamity and high noon are the ones i cant keep off at the minute :)

ive got Calamity in the LuXe X Pro with 0.8 coils and the xr mtl pod

those GTX coils are really good - i use them in the orion now, they are better than the orion v2 coils in fact i have high noon in the orion v2 with the GTX 0.8s

As mentioned in another thread Calamity and high noon are the ones i cant keep off at the minute :)

those GTX coils are really good - i use them in the orion now, they are better than the orion v2 coils in fact i have high noon in the orion v2 with the GTX 0.8s

Only tried the Calamity out of the Deadwood Range and if the flavour in that is anything to go by i am really gonna enjoy the others. I bought the Luxe Pro especially for the Deadwood Range and am pleased i did, finding the 1.2 Coils excellent.

Only tried the Calamity out of the Deadwood Range and if the flavour in that is anything to go by i am really gonna enjoy the others. I bought the Luxe Pro especially for the Deadwood Range and am pleased i did, finding the 1.2 Coils excellent.
Yep! They are really good devices - even if they are just a complicated pod system really! Great flavour

Butter10 in a Dot Tank on a VoopooX217, clouds for days.

IMG_3804.jpeg

There's a little 18mm vaporesso tank that can still be found for about ten to twelve quid @ZT.
worth tracking down for the gtx coils as it really is a great vape. You can get a fatboy glass for it too.

Finally got my Centaurus B80 Running right but it's a lot mor faff than any of my other AIO's. Got the Centaurus RBA with some Manabush Deadwood from the Deadwood Range, Really like this one too @ZT . 2 out of the 5 i have tried and liked. The Centaurus RBA Build Deck is pretty much the same as the Pioneer Insider so pretty easy to build and flavour is top notch.

Finally got my Centaurus B80 Running right but it's a lot mor faff than any of my other AIO's. Got the Centaurus RBA with some Manabush Deadwood from the Deadwood Range, Really like this one too @ZT . 2 out of the 5 i have tried and liked. The Centaurus RBA Build Deck is pretty much the same as the Pioneer Insider so pretty easy to build and flavour is top notch.
Ahh excellent! That ones the base - so you should like a few of the others as well :)

How do the GTX 0.8s fit in the Orion 2
Please? They don’t seem long enough to make a connection on the pod. I must be missing something [emoji848]

How do the GTX 0.8s fit in the Orion 2
Please? They don’t seem long enough to make a connection on the pod. I must be missing something [emoji848]
That is a gtx 0.8 in there

do not push them as far as they will go - there are kinda two push points you can feel - if you goto the second one - you have gone too far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom