What's new

This is IMPORTANT... Please Read

Blimey - vaping101.co.uk taken down because of this. They said they are moving to a different provider;

Capture.png

That’s Lancashire Steam company gone the same way also!

Hello,
I hope you are all keeping well.

At lunch time today PayPal closed our Paypal account!
We had no prior warning of this, the reason they state is as follows:

You can't use PayPal anymore
At PayPal, we value a safer community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement, and therefore we can no longer offer you PayPal services.

I assume this is do with classing e-liquid as a tobacco product and am hearing of many other vaping companies slapped with the same ban.

You can still purchase our products as normal with a bank transfer by going through the check out stage as normal and then click review order, then complete order, you will then see the bank account details to transfer the payment to.

I'm looking at card payment platforms at the moment so please bear with us.

Also look out for our black friday discount email coming at the end of the week!!

Thanks George

might be a good idea to have a thread so all affected suppliers can be kept in one place without any replies.
happy to set this up if no one else wants to. or if @Rob doesnt mind to edit his first post with those affected as the list is growing quickly.

Jesus.... Only just read through all this. I didn't realise it had come to this. This is bloody terrible. Cheers for the lowdown, @ZT.

Back
Top Bottom