What's new

Three European countries suspend use of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine

... it also says that this thrombosis (is that the right word?) is partly the cause of many covid deaths ... it's not unthinkable to believe that these 37 people had covid before and this was a result from that.

I'm actually more worried about my mate now, than getting the jab, he used to go running every other day and since he had covid he says he hasn't been able to run, he's 'all achy' in his words. I tempted to tell him to go to his doctor.
Yep, posted something about it a couple months back. Something like 25% of autopsies on dead covid patients reveal extensive clotting throughout the body.

Covid is undoubtedly the threat, not the vaccines.

Hope your mate makes a full recovery soon.

... it also says that this thrombosis (is that the right word?) is partly the cause of many covid deaths ... it's not unthinkable to believe that these 37 people had covid before and this was a result from that.

I'm actually more worried about my mate now, than getting the jab, he used to go running every other day and since he had covid he says he hasn't been able to run, he's 'all achy' in his words. I tempted to tell him to go to his doctor.
I would, they say 30% of ppl have symptoms for up to 9 months (i believe that was the entire length of the study at that time)

I would, they say 30% of ppl have symptoms for up to 9 months (i believe that was the entire length of the study at that time)

Yeah, that's the thing.. I think he spoke to his doctor the other week and they were a bit like 'well what do you expect, you've had covid' :D

... basically, unless you feel worse, don't worry.

Yep - a friend of mine went down with Covid-19. We weren't surprised when he was hospitalised as he only has one lung, then he was sent home, then he went back into hospital with thrombosis and they were threatening to amputate his leg. He was kind of lucky - they said he wasn't well enough to operate, and then by the time he was well enough the clot was under control. He's recovering. :)

Yep - a friend of mine went down with Covid-19. We weren't surprised when he was hospitalised as he only has one lung, then he was sent home, then he went back into hospital with thrombosis and they were threatening to amputate his leg. He was kind of lucky - they said he wasn't well enough to operate, and then by the time he was well enough the clot was under control. He's recovering. :)

Can't wait for Thursday ... stick it in me!

...... try everything once right? :D

very lucky.... glad he's on the mend. :)

I see Canada has just cleared the AZ vaccine for use in over 65's.

What ever happened to that covid outbreak amongst the vaccinated stqff at the nursing home?
I forget who it was, it was only a cpl days ago

What ever happened to that covid outbreak amongst the vaccinated stqff at the nursing home?
I forget who it was, it was only a cpl days ago
It was @Mawsley talking about his wife's place of work.

EIGHT MILLION DOSES currently sitting in storage unused in the EU.

Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up. :30:

Back
Top Bottom