What's new

Three European countries suspend use of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine

Im struggling with this..... I find it hard to believe that 12 countries or so..... would kill their own people just to shaft Boris for leaving a club.... by political do they simply mean politicians have decided to suspend against WHO and other medical advice.....if so that's what politicians do...they do their own thing at times...sure its a political decision....but really come on.
Its not just about shafting boris

its about revenge in astrazeneca for all that not getting it in in time business.

think - we already know from our own issues that big pharma has a LOAD of clout in the lobbies - im sure there are a few big pharma vaccines out there waiting to take over from astrazeneca

and if you think big pharma wouldnt put profit first .....

its about revenge in astrazeneca for all that not getting it in in time business.

think - we already know from our own issues that big pharma has a LOAD of swap in the lobbies - im sure there are a few big pharma vaccines out there waiting to take over from astrazeneca

They're not licensed yet though, and if they get rushed through, all of a sudden, isn't that something to be concerned about? Like how trustworthy are these vaccines and how trustworthy are the regimes that approve them.

I'm going at 9:10 Thursday morning just before they announce that it's probably going to kill me a bit later Thursday afternoon. :D

Ahh, the longer I wait, the more I overthink.

Everyone else in my family has has the pfizer one with no effects.....so I want that one, n would take it...... not because of some European conspiracy against AZ , but because I have witnessed it working, so will decline the AZ at the moment if offered.

think - we already know from our own issues that big pharma has a LOAD of clout in the lobbies - im sure there are a few big pharma vaccines out there waiting to take over from astrazeneca

Ah... I don't disagree with you there fella, you are presuming though that AZ are not part of big pharma nonsense

Ah... I don't disagree with you there fella, you are presuming though that AZ are not part of big pharma nonsense
Oh no im aware they are - i just think there are some more .... european and less oxfordy interests waiting in the wings, that a fall of oxford astrazeneca would suit very well, if as an aside it makes the UK look bad as well - im sure that would currently be a welcome bonus.

Back
Top Bottom