What's new

Three European countries suspend use of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine

Oh no im aware they are - i just think there are some more .... european and less oxfordy interests waiting in the wings, that a fall of oxford astrazeneca would suit very well, if as an aside it makes the UK look bad as well - im sure that would currently be a welcome bonus.

Fair doo's Im just not so sure there is this big conspiracy against AZ..... Im well aware others disagree, for me if something comes to light, pause , check, confirm, rule out, proceed seems reasonable.

Fair doo's Im just not so sure there is this big conspiracy against AZ..... Im well aware others disagree, for me if something comes to light, pause , check, confirm, rule out, proceed seems reasonable.

But how does one do that, if one doesn't have all the facts? To me it's a time thing, like give it another year, see what's going on then, but there is no time, to do that, it would be illogical, because of the potential of catching and or spreading covid.

But how does one do that, if one doesn't have all the facts? To me it's a time thing, like give it another year, see what's going on then, but there is no time, to do that, it would be illogical, because of the potential of catching and or spreading covid.

All folks have are the facts, that governments and pharma and the media provide... then it's up to you really......here in the UK it's take AZ, in some other countries it's not at the moment..... confusing as fk ...but there it is

I hear you! Clearly i immediately looked for any proof, but the numbers seem as they should be even without the vaccine - something is - if you will excuse the pun .... rotting in the state of denmark

All folks have are the facts, that governments and pharma and the media provide... then it's up to you really......here in the UK it's take AZ, in some other countries it's not at the moment..... confusing as fk ...but there it is

Hobson's choice then, these vaccines are no more than drugs trials, on a massive scale, better than nothing, sort of thing.

What facts are there?

the facts are 11 million people in the UK have has the AZ, 17 million have had it across the EU.

and there have been 37 'cases' of these blood clots.

and the important bit.....

Screenshot 2021-03-16 232439.jpg

So there's either NO evidence at all that they were caused by the vaccine at all (likely) or all the vaccines have the same (very) tiny risk.

So we either take that risk, or we take our chances with Covid-19... and after seeing what one of my healthiest and fittest mates went through with that for a couple of weeks, (and says he still doesn't feel 100% now weeks later) I don't really fancy my chances with that.

If the EU want to fuck about while they are being engulfed in a 3rd wave of new varients, let them get on with it. I don't give a crap about the politics but I have a couple of friends in Italy and if they don't get through this I will 100% be blaming their government and the EU for pissing about at the start and this nonsense now.

What facts are there?

the facts are 11 million people in the UK have has the AZ, 17 million have had it across the EU.

and there have been 37 'cases' of these blood clots.

and the important bit.....

View attachment 242298

So there's either NO evidence at all that they were caused by the vaccine at all (likely) or all the vaccines have the same (very) tiny risk.

So we either take that risk, or we take our chances with Covid-19... and after seeing what one of my healthiest and fittest mates went through with that for a couple of weeks, (and says he still doesn't feel 100% now weeks later) I don't really fancy my chances with that.

If the EU want to fuck about while they are being engulfed in a 3rd wave of new varients, let them get on with it. I don't give a crap about the politics but I have a couple of friends in Italy and if they don't get through this I will 100% be blaming their government and the EU for pissing about at the start and this nonsense now.
As it says in the clip you posted and has been widely reported for the last couple days.... these clots actually appear LESS prevalent among the vaccinated compared to the same number of people who are unvaccinated. It's an extremely common ailment. Around 1 in every 1000 annually. Vaccinate 30m people and surely it's no surprise that some people will suffer from it.

As it says in the clip you posted and has been widely reported for the last couple days.... these clots actually appear LESS prevalent among the vaccinated compared to the same number of people who are unvaccinated. It's an extremely common ailment. Around 1 in every 1000 annually. Vaccinate 30m people and surely it's no surprise that some people will suffer from it.
Which makes me think its an excuse - and back to my earlier “i think its politics”

yeah, I know ... I was getting frustrated and couldn't be arsed to go into all the details. :D

... so thanks for filling in for me. ;)

... it also says that this thrombosis (is that the right word?) is partly the cause of many covid deaths ... it's not unthinkable to believe that these 37 people had covid before and this was a result from that.

I'm actually more worried about my mate now, than getting the jab, he used to go running every other day and since he had covid he says he hasn't been able to run, he's 'all achy' in his words. I tempted to tell him to go to his doctor.

Back
Top Bottom