What's new

Time to introduce myself............

Mulligan

Initiate
This may end up like some oldman ramble..........

When I started vaping the choice was ecigs or ego batteries and pretty much nothing else but I knew there was something in this vaping malarkey.
The following chronology will be a bit all over the place so apologies in advance.
I will include the big landmark moments for me.

Direct dripping hangsen/dekang tobacco e liquids on Cisco/Bauway LR306 atomisers. I started stripping/rebuilding them along with Evods and other clearomisers etc. That set me off on the MTL/rebuilding path.

Regular viewing of Todds Reviews and igetcha69 then followed.

A Tesla Stealth 100w cage mod and a Kanger Subtank became my main mod and tank. There were plenty other tanks/mods including Nautilus, RDAs and genesis atomisers and mech mods.

A whole wave of new e liquids started to come out and I dabbled mostly with Snake Oil,Red Astaire and Gin's Addiction on a 1st Generation Kayfun clone that whistled,gurgled and leaked to varying degrees.

Back to tobacco with Element and Manabush as my mainstays but the biggies were RedVape shade and perique that set me off on NETs.
Then came Drake's and most recently La Tabaccheria.

There have been many,many other tanks,mods and e liquids along the way but the above stand out as the key moments in my vaping journey.

Cheers
Mulligan.

Welcome old timer, Im back vaping red astaire at the moment, didn't like snake oil. loved gins addiction and may seek some out come the Black Friday nonsense.
Drakes and the Juice Cabins baccies are really good and a staple of mine. Also been there with all that old gear you mention...changed days indeed.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Back
Top Bottom