What's new

Titanium Wire Feedback

Everything seems slower at the moment. Only by a day or two though

Ok dads gone to the hotel for the night so I've had another play. I tried using the aga-s terminals first and straight away the wire sort of flexed so I took it off and wrapped it around the wick but it's still fighting me all the way. I got it attached this time with no fireworks but trying to adjust it in the wick just wasn't happening and it was hotspot city. I'll try it on my rta tomorrow and see if it is easier with a larger working area and silica wick but for genisis styles I prefer the more flexible kanthal. I have to say the amount of vapour produced was impressive but it wasn't vapable. I've been making coils for over 6 months but genisis style is still pretty new for me so maybe it is a product for genny pros :D I'll let you know how I get on with the silica (I might even try it tonight as it will play on my mind!).

It's not been As long ad the vamo... Bout 1.5 weeks or so

Received mine today but I'm sick as a dog * so I really can't face it at the moment but I'll get to it as soon as I feel up to it. Sorry.

* Nearly 'dirtied' myself in the supermarket. I hadn't quite fully sat down when it erupted. Air burst.

Received mine today but I'm sick as a dog * so I really can't face it at the moment but I'll get to it as soon as I feel up to it. Sorry.

* Nearly 'dirtied' myself in the supermarket. I hadn't quite fully sat down when it erupted. Air burst.
Slightly more info than we needed but thanks for sharing :D seriously though I hope it passes quickly and you feel better soon.
I couldn't wait till morning to try it on my rta and I have to say with a silica wick it is much better. Crazy amounts of vapour and very clean flavour. The ohms do seem to be a little wobbly but I'm sure it will settle. I'd go so far as to say it is the most amount of vapour my rta has produced, I can fog out my front room. As a rule I mouth inhale but the amount of vapour coming out is more like direct inhaling. For silica wicks I am extremely impressed and I'm sure if I had a larger working area on my aga it would be mind blowing but the aga-s just doesn't have any room for more than the smallest adjustments. I'm actually getting quite a nicotine rush too which is impressive (although puzzling) as I'm only vaping 6mg.

Slightly more info than we needed but thanks for sharing :D seriously though I hope it passes quickly and you feel better soon.
I couldn't wait till morning to try it on my rta and I have to say with a silica wick it is much better. Crazy amounts of vapour and very clean flavour. The ohms do seem to be a little wobbly but I'm sure it will settle. I'd go so far as to say it is the most amount of vapour my rta has produced, I can fog out my front room. As a rule I mouth inhale but the amount of vapour coming out is more like direct inhaling. For silica wicks I am extremely impressed and I'm sure if I had a larger working area on my aga it would be mind blowing but the aga-s just doesn't have any room for more than the smallest adjustments. I'm actually getting quite a nicotine rush too which is impressive (although puzzling) as I'm only vaping 6mg.

Ahh nice one glad you've got it going. The absence of metallic taste comes as a surprise doesn't it :)

I've got an early early prototype silica dripper which eventually became the UKVA that I'm going to set up tomorrow.

Hehe close one mate, you're lucky you didn't take a gamble in the aisle :D

The absence of metallic taste comes as a surprise doesn't it :)
It's actually quite mad how much flavour the kanthal has in comparison. I guess it's just what you are used too and kanthal has always seemed quite clean tasting but the difference between the 2 is pretty noticeable. I'm vaping ry4 with no extra flavours and normally I find it lacking something but with this coil is seems to have more depth somehow, the subtlies of the flavour really come through. The resistance seems to have evened out now too and my provari is saying its running at a constant 2.5 now too.

Well have made a coil for the Vivi nova, Have yet to check it out though. Battery charging for the Vamo, might stick it on the twist :)

Tried it on the Vamo, starting resistance is 2.0 ohms rising to 2.8 ohms on a double inhale! Got the vamo set at 9 watts.

Back
Top Bottom