What's new

Titanium Wire Feedback

I understand your disappointment Rob, and feel guilty for giving you my opinion.
My concern is for yourself tho. With the flammability of this wire .. I would hate to see you or your company get in any trouble

I am still going to be personally experimenting with this wire over the coming days .. will give you more feedback on resistance then.

I understand your disappointment Rob, and feel guilty for giving you my opinion.
My concern is for yourself tho. With the flammability of this wire .. I would hate to see you or your company get in any trouble

I am still going to be personally experimenting with this wire over the coming days .. will give you more feedback on resistance then.

Thanks mate, no worries they're wise words ;)

It certainly doesn't react well to a hot spot that's for sure, I got a couple of AS wicks set up but one was suffering from hot spots, fire works show was great lol.

I'll spends some more time with it tomorrow night but really enjoying the Vape from it on the dripper.

At this moment in time I would say it's for experienced Genesis users our maybe not even that, just a steeper learning curve.

Pretty sure if you were to post up on somewhere like Vape put that you have it available out would be snapped up.

It certainly doesn't react well to a hot spot that's for sure, I got a couple of AS wicks set up but one was suffering from hot spots, fire works show was great lol.

I'll spends some more time with it tomorrow night but really enjoying the Vape from it on the dripper.

At this moment in time I would say it's for experienced Genesis users our maybe not even that, just a steeper learning curve.

Pretty sure if you were to post up on somewhere like Vape put that you have it available out would be snapped up.

can you video it for us?

I'll be trying it on the igo when it arrives so I'll update again. It was easy to set up on the era but the whole thing seems to run really hot, nothing to do with the wire. You can't say we aren't testing this as thoroughly as humanly possible :D my inclination is that it is fine on silica but I really lost patience genesis stylee :)

Not sure what would be gained from me filming it tbh

at this time all it would be is me swearing my head off lol

well the coil blew in the ce4 today whilst at work.lasted a couple of days :) have noticed if you aneal it to much it just goes brittle and crumbles. Will try it again in the ce4 at the weekend when I get a bit more time. New phone for birthday and lots of fiddling to be done. Sim unlocked now just needs a custom rom :)

Anyway back to the wire, the vivi nova seems to be doing well, vaping like a steam train. Would love to try a genie but will have to get one first :) will keep you posted with my progress.

Aww come on! everyone likes fireworks!

You guys have done a grand job testing this wire :) And yes, I'd say it's been done very thoroughly indeed, I don't think there's been any method or atty type left out. Glad to hear you're still using it too which says a lot.

I'm getting an annealed spool sent over in the new year and am going to sell off the springy stuff on small spools with a massive disclaimer

i would quite enjoy that and the fireworks would be spectacular :P

Back
Top Bottom