What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

When did you order yours? Ordered mine 23/9 & now showing ETA 5 days so don't see it being posted before 26/10
Ordered mine on 21/9, so exactly a month ago... I guess it'll all depend on how many orders there are ahead of you in the queue; at least we know the supply line is open [emoji4]

@eyeball kid yeah I saw that in the discussions threads on FT. Knew it was a pre order so wasn't expecting it before end of the month. Think I've got enough squonkers for now with the arrival of a Rockmodz to go with the Drone, Inbox, Squeeze, DB160 & another Rockmodz :D. I'll just have to use a regulated on the 7th day.

Mine indicates 5 days ETA, sure that's bumped back up over the course of this week. Will have to exercise patience.

Just got my delivery info mine is going to be delivered Tuesday that i got from ecigone so I dont care when the other one arrives from china as long as I have one soon lol, got the red doors on this one and black on the one I picked up for $28 delivered.
AXSpooM.jpg
:woohoo:

Last edited:
Vaporl order now showing as shipped. At least it left the first of the many warehouses it will see on its way to me... :) @JPA let us know your thoughts! And a pic on the vape mail thread wouldn't go amiss.. ;)

Vaporl order now showing as shipped. At least it left the first of the many warehouses it will see on its way to me... :) @JPA let us know your thoughts! And a pic on the vape mail thread wouldn't go amiss.. ;)
Will do got a couple I took yesterday when it arrived [emoji106]

Now initial thoughts are its a great little mod especially at the price point. The squidgy fire button is fine I got used to it in a couple of minutes. Its a little bigger than expected but still absolutely fine. Getting both panels off is very easy ( I did see one review where they said it would have been good to have a little groove so your fingernail in easily is bs it aint difficult at all). Now the bottle is a little squidgy but i do have some softer ones. Now not only are they doing more panels and coloured bottles what I didnt know is they are also bringing out coloured refiller bottles 15ml and 60ml which i will get the latter always handy :). Overall a great little mod like i said and this is the first of the 2 I ordered.

Spoke to Tony B and he is going to the expo this month so if you are going stop him and say hi and maybe mention us here on POTV, I cant go due to current commitments

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom