What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

One more day till mine ships. Unless FT want to change their mind at last minute like they normally do on pre orders lol

7BA539C2-9548-4C84-B33D-488976C18AE6.jpeg
EcigWarehouse has just delivered my Pulse bf and it’s better than I thought it would be

so jealous... regret my choice of vendors to get this hugely!! looks like i'll be waiting till next week to get this now...:(

so jealous... regret my choice of vendors to get this hugely!! looks like i'll be waiting till next week to get this now...:(

Irony : the guy who served me in the shop I got it from is still waiting for his to arrive from FastTech.

Looking pretty tight with my Dead Rabbit on top, matchy matchy drip tip on order from FT

20171025_160228.jpg

Irony : the guy who served me in the shop I got it from is still waiting for his to arrive from FastTech.
Leaving alone the drama of waiting for a plastic box to travel around the world in a boat! Give us your thoughts @rawhead! Does she hit as reviewed? Did you have to pinch the contacts on the killswitch as Daniel from djlsb said ? Liking the colour too. I went with red but thinking I'll end up buying a door for each tie I have ;)

Back
Top Bottom