What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

How are you liking the dead rabbit?

I'm really enjoying it, the postion of the airflow slots means no over-squonking issues and the deck is hands down the easiest to install on that I've tried. Most importantly, flavour is absolutely great and she's pretty cloudy too.

The resin drip tip is nice too, and replacements in different colours are dirt cheap from FT if you like your matchy matchy.

I'm really enjoying it, the postion of the airflow slots means no over-squonking issues and the deck is hands down the easiest to install on that I've tried. Most importantly, flavour is absolutely great and she's pretty cloudy too.

The resin drip tip is nice too, and replacements in different colours are dirt cheap from FT if you like your matchy matchy.

You running it with dual coils @rawhead?

Mine just arrived via Yodel. Comparing it to a couple of Sledz mods i just built and I am very happy! Button is a bit soft but actuates before it bottoms out so no worries.

Mine just arrived via Yodel. Comparing it to a couple of Sledz mods i just built and I am very happy! Button is a bit soft but actuates before it bottoms out so no worries.

Hi wonkyhorn how are the sledge mods? Ive been looking at building my own mod and think those kits could be what i need.

As for the pulse mod...pre ordered from FT ages ago...the shipping date arrives...then they add another 5 days. Now it doesnt have a shipping date. I think im not gonna bother with them anymore...they always do this :(

I’m not sure I like the idea of celebrity mods and tanks. It seems a bit stupid to me. What will it be next?

Where would you guys recommend to get the Pulse Mod from? - made the mistake of going with the Vaping Guru and am about to get a Paypal Refund from them... Cheers

Where would you guys recommend to get the Pulse Mod from? - made the mistake of going with the Vaping Guru and am about to get a Paypal Refund from them... Cheers
Sr-vapes.co.uk has them in for 26.99 and takes paypal if i remember correctly

Hi wonkyhorn how are the sledge mods? Ive been looking at building my own mod and think those kits could be what i need.

As for the pulse mod...pre ordered from FT ages ago...the shipping date arrives...then they add another 5 days. Now it doesnt have a shipping date. I think im not gonna bother with them anymore...they always do this :(

I built mine after seezing Daz_app's one, they are great tbh. I too went with all mod maker parts + the bigger positive nut, had zero issues with them. May be moving them on shotly as I currently have 7 squonkers :O and 2 on the way :eek: :O (wife aggro)

Pulse is performing amazing, .16 build in in the pulse 24, no issues at all. Also tried it with the Marvec Dark Knight, a 24.5mm goonesque bf rda, Genuine for $7! pretty epic so far!

Back
Top Bottom