What's new

Tony-B / Vandy-Vape Mod coming soon

Give us your thoughts @rawhead! Does she hit as reviewed? Did you have to pinch the contacts on the killswitch as Daniel from djlsb said ? Liking the colour too. I went with red but thinking I'll end up buying a door for each tie I have ;)

I'm not running a really low build, .4ohms but the power is there instantly giving a really good vape.

The contacts on the killswitch are fine - I do have to press in a little as I move it back into position so that the pin lines up with the clamps but the fit is nice and tight.

Overall the feel of the plastic (or delrin or whatever) is nice and tactile, no rattle and the doors fit snugly with the magnets.

The only thing that caught me a little by surprise is that the switch throw is a little spongy - i'm not sure why but I thought it would be clicky and it isn't. Absolutely not an issue, just not what I expected.

Brill! :2thumbsup:I have mechs and squonkers but this will be my first mech squonker! Really looking forward to the extended life of the 20700s!:sinister:

Seriously considering picking one up as my first sqounk, But dont know what Atty to pair it with the only one ive got with a sqounk pin on hand is a 25mm tsunami, Whats a good inexpensive choice, dont mind single or dual coil and usually use SS claptons or flat claptons.

Seriously considering picking one up as my first sqounk, But dont know what Atty to pair it with the only one ive got with a sqounk pin on hand is a 25mm tsunami, Whats a good inexpensive choice, dont mind single or dual coil and usually use SS claptons or flat claptons.
The natural choice would be the pulse rda. It's already well regarded and reasonable for a genuine rda.The hadaly or soul s clones would also be fantastic. Obviously if you can afford the genuine products all the better. I'm still enjoying the armour rda.

Well the Pulse barely left my hand last night, I'm really enjoying it.

You soon get used to the button throw, the larger size is really comfortable and the placement puts it right under my finger.

The safety switch is really handy, I threw the switch at the end of the night rather than taking out the battery which I normally do for mechs overnight.

The finish of the box matches the finish of the Dead Rabbit perfectly.

There's no ribbon for the battery, but by taking the back panel off the mod you can easily push the battery free. The back panel is a little fiddly to remove, but i'm getting used to it.

Battery life on an iJoy 20700 is impressive, I ran it most of the night on a single cell.

The nearest I can find to a downside is that the safety switch means getting the bottle in and out a little fiddly, so I'm using a top feed bottle to do my re-fills.

Well the Pulse barely left my hand last night, I'm really enjoying it.

You soon get used to the button throw, the larger size is really comfortable and the placement puts it right under my finger.

The safety switch is really handy, I threw the switch at the end of the night rather than taking out the battery which I normally do for mechs overnight.

The finish of the box matches the finish of the Dead Rabbit perfectly.

There's no ribbon for the battery, but by taking the back panel off the mod you can easily push the battery free. The back panel is a little fiddly to remove, but i'm getting used to it.

Battery life on an iJoy 20700 is impressive, I ran it most of the night on a single cell.

The nearest I can find to a downside is that the safety switch means getting the bottle in and out a little fiddly, so I'm using a top feed bottle to do my re-fills.
How are you liking the dead rabbit?

Just ordered one from VapeGeek.co.uk. £33.43 including shipping for a Pulse mod + an extra set of doors after using a £5 off discount code.

Back
Top Bottom