What's new

Topside Dual leaking

JohnnyAce

Veteran
I'm in the garden Saturday night, having a beer and a vape, juice on my hand. Assumed I'd over squonked, give it a wipe, few minutes later, juice on my hand.

Have a look and juice is pouring down the battery sled, batteries soaked, juice dripping out of the battery door

I remember reading about this a couple of years ago, was there a solution to this or is it time for the bin? I guess the little connection pipe has given up

I'm in the garden Saturday night, having a beer and a vape, juice on my hand. Assumed I'd over squonked, give it a wipe, few minutes later, juice on my hand.

Have a look and juice is pouring down the battery sled, batteries soaked, juice dripping out of the battery door

I remember reading about this a couple of years ago, was there a solution to this or is it time for the bin? I guess the little connection pipe has given up
As I recall it’s a leak from the connection between the tank and the 510. A short bit of silicone tube, held by plastic ties.

im about to open up a single, myself. It’s shorting but I’ve found a bit of juice about.
If you contact DOVPO, here, They’ll give you help with stripping and any repairs. Or you can sent it to DOVPO service. They’ll repair it, with you only needing to pay for part and postage. The technicians work is free.

As I recall it’s a leak from the connection between the tank and the 510. A short bit of silicone tube, held by plastic ties.

im about to open up a single, myself. It’s shorting but I’ve found a bit of juice about.
If you contact DOVPO, here, They’ll give you help with stripping and any repairs. Or you can sent it to DOVPO service. They’ll repair it, with you only needing to pay for part and postage. The technicians work is free.

Oh really? That's awesome! I don't fancy taking it apart myself, usually end up making things worse

I'll have a look, thank you! :2thumbsup:

Thanks mate.

But it’s just me lol I don’t have an army of Dovpo elves in my work shop.

Oh really? That's awesome! I don't fancy taking it apart myself, usually end up making things worse

I'll have a look, thank you! :2thumbsup:
Lol how did you not know I was a member on here .

I’ll get you sorted one way or the other.

Hi Guys.

Just to close the thread out I received the device fixed it and sent it back hopefully @JohnnyAce is satisfied and no longer requires kitchen roll

Back
Top Bottom