What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

@chubbaduckie Washington vapes bud £8 for 30ml but £5 delivery, so stock up. Bought 5x fantasi mango 65ml from them 2/3weeks ago and glad I did as the 60ml bottles are non existent now

@chubbaduckie Washington vapes bud £8 for 30ml but £5 delivery, so stock up. Bought 5x fantasi mango 65ml from them 2/3weeks ago and glad I did as the 60ml bottles are non existent now
Cheers mate ive just been on there, didnt like the mango it tasted like dry foot to me lolololol

I've taken a punt on it, my Alien's up button has just taken a shit and not working 90% of the time and driving me nuts here, so may aswel get another mod while they're this cheap. Was a toss up between the Alien or ipv6x months ago so wanted to get one anyway. Just hope it's the later version!

Let us know what you think of it when it comes, I'm tempted myself.

I'm looking for suicide bunny madrina & mother's milk....[emoji5]

Ive been looking for mothers milk too but most sold out. Others haven't reduced the price.

I got some Madrina last week, 15ml bottles for £2 each. Didn't like it though, not for me lol Gave it to a mate.

I got it from http://eliquid365.com/ but sold out now.

Aww gutted, I love Madrina!

I will check in with him as I gave him a few diff bottles. He's one of those that just puts anything in and as long as he gets his dunt off it then thats him lol

If he hasn't used it then I will pm you to see if you want them.

Back
Top Bottom