What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

I will check in with him as I gave him a few diff bottles. He's one of those that just puts anything in and as long as he gets his dunt off it then thats him lol

If he hasn't used it then I will pm you to see if you want them.
Cheers poppet! [emoji5]

damn you people...in the last three days I've bought 810ml of juice plus I've got a litre of flavour boss - boss shots steeping and for some reason I'm still coming to check out deals....

150ml for £25, that'll do nicely, Thanks for that.

I got two blintz, two flawless and a french dude for £30....pretty damn good. If I didn't already have have £30 of nova juice and another £20 from that bishop Auckland facebook one I'd have spent more...

1494156963785.png

Damn you, you bad influences....haha

dalm dalm dalm

late last night i managed to pick up 60ml of dinner lady lemon tart for £12.50 + £4.99 postage but was too knakerd to post the link. now its showing as £15.99 for 30ml :(
will keep an eye out if it drops again.

on the hunt again.

looking for some Malasian Naked Tiger mango lychee as sold out at my usual supplier.
google is not much help and cant find it anywhere else in the uk :(

looking for some Malasian Naked Tiger mango lychee as sold out at my usual supplier.google is not much help and cant find it anywhere else in the uk :(

How much is reasonable for Naked Tiger? Shop in Chester had some in on Friday @£10...

Back
Top Bottom