What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Some lil FUCKTHETPD, no spell checker, fuck yard, noooo, fuck tard, has bought up a load, increased the price by £4 a bottle and is selling it on Facebook.

Thing is, £9 for 60ml is now over the average at the legit vendor sale prices.

The link is below however...

No physical shop, no comeback, remember this.

https://m.facebook.com/Vapinguk.club
Cheeky sod! As if vapers weren't getting a kicking enough. Hopefully hell have to reduce stock prices drastically [emoji38]

that really gets on my tits. fuckin moneygrabbinfucktards.

i was also shocked to see them at easi-vape for a fiver but like you sold out. would of loved to have tried the blue one.

wonder how risky it would be ordering from malasia. they have great prices but customs will most prob be on gaurd for the first few months.

I've taken a punt on it, my Alien's up button has just taken a shit and not working 90% of the time and driving me nuts here, so may aswel get another mod while they're this cheap. Was a toss up between the Alien or ipv6x months ago so wanted to get one anyway. Just hope it's the later version!
I received mine on Friday and I can honestly say it was worth the money and some, it's a really nice all round little mod. As for which version it is I couldn't say, but I would have thought that most of us have enough common sense to check battery polarity before inserting them anyway, so for me, this was not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom