What's new

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Doesn't anyone else wonder why the vendors are shifting 0% bottles, when tpd won't affect them? Hmmm

I think even no nic juice has to be in some sort of compliant packaging. Not smaller bottles but labels, etc. It's getting on for 1 am though, and yet again I'm sleep deprived, so I may be spouting utter bollocks :20:

I think even no nic juice has to be in some sort of compliant packaging. Not smaller bottles but labels, etc. It's getting on for 1 am though, and yet again I'm sleep deprived, so I may be spouting utter bollocks :20:

That's what I was going to say, as far as I am aware the TPD covers packaging of ALL e-liquid and not just one's with nicotine.

I received mine on Friday and I can honestly say it was worth the money and some, it's a really nice all round little mod. As for which version it is I couldn't say, but I would have thought that most of us have enough common sense to check battery polarity before inserting them anyway, so for me, this was not an issue.

I might be wrong but the upgraded version's box has the chip sticker
5027600-5.jpg

Not yet as bought the blue UVA last night. Was trying to test out the other two tigers I've got as wasn't sure if I wanted more of them as well. Deformed will get more lychee, also melon gum but not sure about the others.

Looking for either an istick qc 200 or an aspire archon, preferably in blue, if anybody comes across any. Ta.

the POTV03 says 15% off so maybe a better bargain
I doubt you'll get better than that @razz1979, should work out to £33.99 - bargain! [emoji1]
Edit: oops, just checked, only 5% discount, so £37.99, still by far the cheapest I've found, especially as it's free postage.

Back
Top Bottom