What's new

TRIBUTE - A new old range from Manabush xxx

Yes definitely. I loved chiri but couldn't vape it all day as it was too sweet. This gives me the same flavour profile but with more "Girth" (love that word) plus a perfect sweet/dry balance.
That said, unless you've been hoarding the original chiri and like me couldn't get on with the reformulations then it's Gonna hit that chiri spot for sure.
If I'm wrong I will absolutely guarantee that I will take it of anyone's hands for free, lol.

Well I won't be sending you any of my Chiri. It is absolutely superb. Glad the sweetness was throttled back. Could be the best tobacco vape I've ever had.

No way is anyone getting my Chiri. I ordered the 12mg and it's currently stashed away to steep for a while but it might not last long as keeps calling my name!

Well I won't be sending you any of my Chiri. It is absolutely superb. Glad the sweetness was throttled back. Could be the best tobacco vape I've ever had.
Incredibly good isn't it.
I will stick a review up this weekend of the range. I was a jammy bugger and got to be involved in the testing (possibly due to the fact I go through a gallon of manabush a week, lol).
For those who are recent manabush fans you may not remember but the original chiri was an incredibly popular liquid. Possibly one of the best known UK liquids which won awards all over the globe. ZT isn't one to blow his own trumpet but it was a big deal.
Sadly as we know a reformulation had to be done and it lost a little something in the mix.
the amped version really brings back the original flavour but tempers the sweetness and adds an earthy base note.
all though nana, nokomis and pow wow are my flavours (yes I do prefer the amped versions) I can still recognise chiri is something special and I suspect will blow some minds.

You have no idea how reassuring it is to hear that

I got the Tribute pack yesterday and put the nic in promising myself I’d give it a couple of weeks, anyway the smell of the Chiri enticed me so I cleaned and wicked my Glaz Mtl and thought I’ll give the Chiri a try....
Well now it’s good, it’s very good it’s imo on par with the original Chiri, not exactly the same in the base flavours but the top notes and lingering smell are all there.
If you were a fan of the original and like me couldn’t get on with the newer Chiri you’ve got to try this.

I got the Tribute pack yesterday and put the nic in promising myself I’d give it a couple of weeks, anyway the smell of the Chiri enticed me so I cleaned and wicked my Glaz Mtl and thought I’ll give the Chiri a try....
Well now it’s good, it’s very good it’s imo on par with the original Chiri, not exactly the same in the base flavours but the top notes and lingering smell are all there.
If you were a fan of the original and like me couldn’t get on with the newer Chiri you’ve got to try this.
This is great news - being so close to it while developing - you kind of lose the sense of it if you get my meaning, thanks

giphy.gif

Order is in...

giphy.gif

I was running out of Nokomis so that is excellent timing!

Looking forward to trying the new/old Chiri... have read rave reviews of the older formula and do like the new one (but not quite as much as Nokomis & Nanabohzo which are both sublime to my tastebuds)

Back
Top Bottom