What's new

Trying to find a 19mm tube mod.

Cheers for this, I dug the k3 mini out and out a build in it the other day though, and it’s definitely out of favour. Too noisy and a tendency to gurgle with the airflow closed down. These issues may be to do with it being a clone though, to be fair.

Cheers for this, I dug the k3 mini out and out a build in it the other day though, and it’s definitely out of favour. Too noisy and a tendency to gurgle with the airflow closed down. These issues may be to do with it being a clone though, to be fair.

hi, agree the mini 3 gets noisy when the airflow is tightened, case interested svoemesto have plastic screws available. Invested the 2 Euro, and it definitely helps. just in case ..., have no idea though whether they would fit to a clone of cause.

pls allow to put my 2 cents in: the gurgeling may disappear when you close the juice channel a little bit more.

https://shop.svoemesto.de/atomizer/kayfun-mini-v3-accessories/kayfun-v4-kunststoffmadenschraube.html

If you're still looking for one, I believe kanger has one. Simple VW up to 15W. It was my first mod but can't remember the name of it. The fire button is shaped like a shield

Back
Top Bottom