What's new

E pipes

col

Initiate
Hi all,
I’m wanting a reliable epipe that can take any 520 tank . I’ve looked but most seem a year or more old and wondered if anyone on here could help find a good site to buy from too.
Regulated preferred but would look at unregulated too.
I’ve seen some very nice but very expensive epipes which are way out of my price.
I did look at the Kamry K 1000 but reviews I found said unreliable and failed often.
So any help and advice is most welcome.
Thanks guys.

I've not come across any 'production' type stuff for ages... the Kamry's were one of the very few even back then. I think Smok may have made a couple too, but they didn't look very nice.

I wish Innokin or someone would make a really nice one.

Not came across any for a longtime I think if I was to ever fancy one it would have to be a custom one. I’ll have a look around and if I come across any I’ll be sure to let you know

i haven't seen any either.........

imageIMG_3067.jpg

I've not come across any 'production' type stuff for ages... the Kamry's were one of the very few even back then. I think Smok may have made a couple too, but they didn't look very nice.

I wish Innokin or someone would make a really nice one.

I don't think there is much demand these days, if there ever was, hence the expensive bespoke chappies...I often thought about one back in the day, but the visible tank made them a joke for me.

I don't think there is much demand these days, if there ever was, hence the expensive bespoke chappies...I often thought about one back in the day, but the visible tank made them a joke for me.

Yeah there isn't any demand.

What you need is a little 2ml tank built into the 'bowl' that you can just pop a zenith coil into from the bottom. Battery in the wooden stick part (sorry don't know much about pipes) then a nice stem going into that.

... I'd buy one.

Back
Top Bottom