What's new

UD OAK LEAF mod, batteries, juice and 2puffs drip tip for sale

crezo

Initiate
SOLD

GENUINE authentic oak leaf mech mod from UD Designs, made from.solid brass and stainless steel.

This has been used just a handful of times, and is a superb piece of kit, only selling as I'm after a Praxis mod. Fully stripped down and cleaned with a new unused drip tip.

This comes with everything you need:

Full hybrid mod that can be used with 18650 or the smaller 18350 batteries for super small pocketablilty. Adjustable firing pin on the connections to take into account different size batteries and avoid any battery rattle.

HYBRID stainless steel Rda dripper, which has been fully cleaned, and is built with fresh dual coils and fresh organic Japanese cotton wicks. Curently setup at 0.7 ohms It's literally ready to go!

1x standard 510 rda adapter so you can fit any tank or atomiser you like (although the hybrid rda is brilliant and makes it super clean looking).

1z 2puffs stainless steel drip tip

2x high quality brand new and unused 18350 batteries.

1x 30ml bottle of the Suicide Bunnies THE KING juice with 0mg nicotine. (peanutbutter cookie flavour with a slight banana aftertaste)

1x 15ml cutwood monster melons juice 0mg

This is the perfect kit, in pretty much as new spotless condition, and all been cleaned down.

Well over £100s worth of kit, and most of it new... So grab a bargain.

The manufacturers description is below:

The Oak-Leaf Hybrid is a great device from Youde Technology Co. Made from high quality brass & stainless steel.

This little Oak-Leaf mod is a great starting point if your looking to up-grade to a mod or if you have a large mod already and need something a little more descrete for going out. With the small 18350 battery and the dripper attachment this little mod is only 6cm high without the driptip so just fractionally bigger than a 30ml bottle of eliquid.

Supplied with the specifically designed RDA dripping atomizer for a clean & functional design. The Oak Leaf can also be used as a high performance mechanical mod by removing the RDA and fitting the supplied top cap. This can then be used with you favourite tank or atomiser of choice.

Specifications:

304 stainless steel & brassSilver Plated connection pins top and bottom for optimised performance18350 & 18650 batteries support via supplied tubesMod height - 104.5mmhybrid height - 120mmDiameter - 22mmBottom fire springVery efficient with almost no voltage drop.Rated to 30A currentAdditional 510 top cap for ModRebuildable Dripping atomiser for Hybrid setup

Looking for about £50 which will include free first class postage.

Any questions give me a shout!
uploadfromtaptalk1432629751307.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432629772264.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1432629838553.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432629857561.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432629895779.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432629910276.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop to £40 if anyone is interested... Would hate to see it just sitting round and not being used.

Would you throw in some ready made coils? I can't build them at all

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hi can a 18650 battery be used? (New to this type of mod would be interested)

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom