What's new

UK Ecig Store - Right to Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not often I move to Ire ... this post more specifically THIS bit ----> "and we seem to have an admin team who are bending over backwards to to side with the offending party...."

has pissed me off

you have no idea of the discussions or the positions of the admin team .. and you would do well to remember that the admin team is several .. all with very different opinions on any given thing. and ESPECIALLY ON THIS MATTER.

I can tell you for a FACT that the admin team as a whole is NOT siding with anyone especially not the vendor.. far from it .. sounds to me your more interested in the witch hunt than the facts though .. as this has been made clear in a lot of different places, which you are clearly ignoring.

Im frankly fucking bored of this topic now .. its bollocks. It had some relevance to start with but now the keyboard warriors and armchair activists are out in force, have lost site of the original topic and are are now openly looking around for any stray sentences they can take out of context and misconstrue to further their bullshit - and not even ones about the actual issue at hand, but ones they can have a pop at the people who give up there time and energy to run this site.

fuck it.

I have to agree, I don't want to get involved in the whole ukecig flipping thing, but the whole rage against the potv machine thing is totally getting out of hand.

My 2 cents (for what its worth as only a newbie with a small post count and 6 month vape experience)

The mod team here are just that, moderators for a forum, here to enforce and uphold the rules of the forum.

From what I've read, yes ukecigstore may have ruffled a few of your feathers with this auction but I don't see that they've broken any forum rules here.

Yes a lot of vapers are angry about it but ukecig don't have all of your email addresses too explain their position in person to you, so they have passed their statement on too potv to publish on their behalf (again not a rule break or potv endorsement of ukecig)

Ukecig not personally commenting on the thread is down to themselves and not potv.

I see no favoritism or taking sides by the potv team, I see a group of forum moderators getting flack for something that doesn't really fall under their jurisdiction.

Until ukecigstore does something that breaks potv rules, I don't see how or why the mod team is at fault

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
I tell you what I do find really, really sad about all this and that is the fact that this colossal fuck up has caused bickering between members and mods on here.

I've seen more fall outs in this thread than I have in the last year from a lot of people I've never met but genuinely like.

There's a lot of good people on here (mods and members) that have a laugh, give advice, take the piss and generally contribute in many ways - PLEASE can we try and keep it like this.

I've got to be honest, right now if I was the owner of this website, I'd pull the plug and say fuck you all and that would be a very sad day.

Come on peeps, share the love for fucks sake. There's hundreds of people right now mourning their loved ones who died in a plane crash.

Let's put this into perspective.

Kisses to you all.

SB.

I tell you what I do find really, really sad about all this and that is the fact that this colossal fuck up has caused bickering between members and mods on here.

I've seen more fall outs in this thread than I have in the last year from a lot of people I've never met but genuinely like.

There's a lot of good people on here (mods and members) that have a laugh, give advice, take the piss and generally contribute in many ways - PLEASE can we try and keep it like this.

I've got to be honest, right now if I was the owner of this website, I'd pull the plug and say fuck you all and that would be a very sad day.

Come on peeps, share the love for fucks sake. There's hundreds of people right now mourning their loved ones who died in a plane crash.

Let's put this into perspective.

Kisses to you all.

SB.
Pucker up hehe

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 206
do i get a kiss in my special place? :D:D:D:D:D

You can have a kiss wherever you like Bubs but if your 'special place' is Filbert Way then I might have to draw the line at that - I'd rather lick your rusty sheriffs badge than venture down there. LOL

Wow this blew up. Can't leave you all for 5 minutes or there is a rebellion and walkout. Hope the members who left reconsider.

As for me, I'd never be getting a mod at 600 knicker anyways unless I won the lottery. I have bought from ukecigs, both in the shop and online, and they've been decent enough. I probably won't anymore. There are plenty more good vendors out there. Flipping is wrong IMHO. A better way would have been a raffle..tenner a ticket and a draw later..they'd have got far more than the cost of the mod and given the whole community a chance to take part.

Anyways that's my piece. I aint getting upset about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom