What's new

UK Gov To Ban Disposables?

i see sunak has similar ideas about the workshy. seems a bit desperate.

Speaking about the fraud prevention: did his wife cleared out the UK tax avoidance case or... it is better not to speak... ?

If I recall correctly, Mr Al Capone, despite being known for his funny way of life was charged and prisoned only for this particulate reason?
Just saying: the example shall come from the top...

Imagine if they all vaped as well

Uk the top in the world for underaged drinking

I suppose it’s the only thing we come top of

England child alcohol use tops global chart, finds WHO report https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68884005
Only a matter of time that we will hold that mantle. Because our beloved government are doing their best to protect our children I'm sure once they've crippled the vaping industry in baning disposables and flavours and anything vaping related they will look at the epidemic of underage drinking, gambling, drugs, child obesity and the amount of deaths of young adults from driving.

Ban any flavoured alcoholic drinks for under 25s. Ban gambling... Ban driving any cars that are brightly coloured. Ban any flavoured sweeties, Ban all drugs. Or another option to protect our children would be to heavily tax these products so they cant afford to buy them unless their pocket money rises online with inflation or the minimal wage.

Three cheers for Sunak.

Kids doing that (unsafe), kids doing this (hazardous)... I am wondering how long it will take that they will conclude that the kids are the risk and then will ban them?

Sometimes the sticking plaster solutions work best, it seems that when the govt makes the all encompassing grand gestures (universal credit?) it proves unworkable or unsuitable and requires endless tinkering before it achieves what it set out to do. With vaping you could add in a lack of research and a good dose of bloody mindedness to further bollocks up something that was fine as it was.
I still say that if the existing policing ( trading standards) had been administered properly, there would be no need for any of the draconian measures proposed.

I still say that if the existing policing ( trading standards) had been administered properly, there would be no need for any of the draconian measures proposed

i’m not so sure, because initially all of the furore around disposables was about plastic waste and throwaway lithium batteries. this is still the issue with them for many. the save the children shite was added later for tabloid hysteria.

i’m not so sure, because initially all of the furore around disposables was about plastic waste and throwaway lithium batteries. this is still the issue with them for many. the save the children shite was added later for tabloid hysteria.
.. and political justification...

.. and political justification...

yes in a way, but mainly because they know people do t really give a shit aboht the environment and the people they are trying to convince are more likely to react to tabloid hysteria. the waste problem of disposables should be plenty political justification to ban them imo.

yes in a way, but mainly because they know people do t really give a shit aboht the environment and the people they are trying to convince are more likely to react to tabloid hysteria. the waste problem of disposables should be plenty political justification to ban them imo.
Yes, but the children angle is the trump card required in order to increase their scope, especially in regard to apply excise duty for more revenue.

Back
Top Bottom