What's new

UK Government Minister Accidentally Voted for EUEcigBan

I saw this at the weekend and tweeted it. In fact I was so pissed about it I sent a letter to my (Con) MP asking for her opinion on the whole situation. Will be very interested in the response, if I get one!

Bear in mind this is the same woman who apparently announced 'it's up to us as individuals to lead healthy lives' when the Dept of Health ruled out bans on supermarket 'guilt lanes'.
Bloody ironic........stupid woman :banghead:

In an astonishing story of government incompetence, a UK government minister voted for a ban on electronic cigarettes - by accident.

Even worse, she did it illegally, as she was not allowed to vote for the bill until it had passed UK parliamentary scrutiny.

Full story here, with a video of her admission, here: http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...ment-accidentally-votes-ban-e-cigarettes.html

Accidentally my arse... I reckon the arrogant cow and her antipodean sidekick knew exactly what they were doing. I wonder when she'll get her pay off from her lobbying buddies?

Must admit though... I got a definite touch of schadenfreude watching the pouty biatch squirm as the committee gave her an uncomfortable time... I was grinning as she was mumbling away to herself, incredulous that anyone would dare to question her.

Oh sorry... is my cynical side showing just a tad? ;)

Accidentally my arse... I reckon the arrogant cow and her antipodean sidekick knew exactly what they were doing. I wonder when she'll get her pay off from her lobbying buddies?

Must admit though... I got a definite touch of schadenfreude watching the pouty biatch squirm as the committee gave her an uncomfortable time... I was grinning as she was mumbling away to herself, incredulous that anyone would dare to question her.

Oh sorry... is my cynical side showing just a tad? ;)

TBH all I wanted to do was slap her, she was so adamant that she was doing the right thing 'for the government' what about the public? Grrrrrrrrrr!

Oh how I wish I hadn't watched that video.

Incompetent twats.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-24 at 19.35.22.png
    Screen shot 2013-07-24 at 19.35.22.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom