What's new

UK Lockdown Extended Until July 17th?

Well it all seems to slotting together now.

@StrawberryRipple and @knome posted the articles about the little publicised change to the law changing the end date to 17 July.

Today I read an article where the head of AstraZeneca (I think it was) said that the vaccine supply would stabilise when the UK had vaccinated 75% of the population enabling herd immunity, probably around the 14 July.

It's like watching a jigsaw puzzle being slowly completed, but we don't have the picture on the box to go by.......................
17 July was a six month extension of "regulations" from 17 January. Come 17 July, there might be another six month extension.

Well it all seems to slotting together now.

@StrawberryRipple and @knome posted the articles about the little publicised change to the law changing the end date to 17 July.

Today I read an article where the head of AstraZeneca (I think it was) said that the vaccine supply would stabilise when the UK had vaccinated 75% of the population enabling herd immunity, probably around the 14 July.

It's like watching a jigsaw puzzle being slowly completed, but we don't have the picture on the box to go by.......................

Boris has lost the box plus several pieces of the jigsaw, he thought he could chuck in a couple of pieces of scrabble letters to make up for it.

Boris has lost the box plus several pieces of the jigsaw, he thought he could chuck in a couple of pieces of scrabble letters to make up for it.

Nah, I think Starmer, and Sturgeon sneaked into his office, and threw a few bits of a different puzzle in...................

I think all our Politicians would even struggle with this puzzle,plus i'm claiming extra points for the sheep.

jigsaw-puzzle-9-x-2-pieces-at-the-farm.11460-8.fs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom