What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

Shit, I should have grabbed a bottle of the butterscotch ripple as well..!

Email customer services to see if they'll add it and send you a link to pay the difference? Or if you've used them regularly they might even just throw it in

I have a bottle of this somewhere that I keep meaning to mix up and try. What sort of standalone percentage do you recommend?

I have never mixed it as a stand alone, never went above 5% in a mix, at 2% in a mix I know it's there doing its thing. @Simon G should be along shortly

Sorry to butt in, but what would you all recommend in terms of bottles, droppers etc as a basic stuff to get into DIY mixing? I've seen starter kits online but would probably prefer to buy things separately.

I usually buy bottles from lucemill. They’re cheap for vg and pg too.

Lucemill seem to be going wholesale, they are getting rid of a lot of single lines and re-stocking for sale as bulk packs of 100+ etc, so you might find some, you might not.

You could try ibottles.

https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products/standard-bottles.html

Where'd you order from? Let us know how you get on

Chef’s. I’ll see if they get back to me.

you should have got some mom n pops baccy as well.....praze n haze are my staples....also their sweet Jo coffee is the best I have had....despite the name it's no really sweet.

Ach I’ve got a million and 14 tobacco concentrates, too many to even use most of them.

@bellyman I think you might like Calipitter Chow on its own, for me it needs a bit of tobacco behind it for more 'kick' ......... but almost nothing doesn't for me. I mix very little ........ but it goes in nearly everything I do mix! :)

Mixed alone I like it at around 15%, but 12% might do.

@bellyman I think you might like Calipitter Chow on its own, for me it needs a bit of tobacco behind it for more 'kick' ......... but almost nothing doesn't for me. I mix very little ........ but it goes in nearly everything I do mix! :)

Mixed alone I like it at around 15%, but 12% might do.

15%?

Back
Top Bottom