What's new

UPDATED: For sale: Vamo V9 (Only used a couple of days) - £16 INCLUDING postage

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwerrg

Initiate
Yeah, I don't need this fella anymore - I'm quite happy with what I got. Just updated this (August 21st) - Went down from £20 to £16 and got rid of the nasty "postage would be added on top of that" - It's now included in the total price.

Let's get into detail, guys! :)

Vamo V9 (3W - 40W)

Ordered this at Fasttech some time ago but we never really became friends and I never really used it. Yes, it goes up to 40W which is good if you have a tank or RDA that needs it. No, I still don't like it. First of all, I don't like the size. When I'm on the go I need something small and - please don't judge me - a bog-standard eGo 650 mAh with a custom coil EVOD does the trick for me and at home I'm happy with my IGO-L and a Cloupor Mini. Then, I prefer to up or down the wattage in 0.1 steps and not in 0.5

So, yeah. I paid $48.47 for this, that's £31.03

However, it has its flaws.

Wha' flaws, you might ask?

Well, it's either the ring cap / beauty kinda thing on top or the eGo/510 connector that has a cosmetic flaw. It works fine - No bother! But whenever I put on a tank it seems to not sit 100% horizontal, there's always a wee tiny gap (and with "wee tiny" I mean "wee tiny"). If you care about that it works - It works. It's fine. It's just a cosmetic flaw ;)
Also, the flashlight adapter is quite loose. It's working but when you want to unscrew it, it unscrews itself, essentially opening itself up so you have to grab the very bottom of the thing and unscrew this.

4HfB7HD.png

Just gimme a wee shout if you're interested.

If you want more pictures or have any questions, just ask! As for payment, I'd prefer PayPal - But make sure to not pay it via "family and friends" according to the new policies from yesterday.

You will also get two pictures if you decide to buy it. One that shows the bubble wrap envelope with YOUR address and mine next to it (In case royal mail messes this up) and one from the post office receipt. I'd like to make sure that you don't have the feeling to just buy something and then don't have any proof of me posting it - That's why.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Good to know, mate! :)

For the record: Just updated the price of the Vamo. Now only 16 quid including postage!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom