What's new

Vamo v2 kit £26 !!!!!

Is this offer still on? Looks like a lovely bit of kit.

EDIT: NVM, I see that it is.. soooo tempting. I must stop spending though, not sure if I should buy or wait.

Last edited:
I just said in my last post that I wouldn't buy any more mods but this does look very teasing. I shall resist but if its still this price after Christmas then I may have a punt lol :29:

I just said in my last post that I wouldn't buy any more mods but this does look very teasing. I shall resist but if its still this price after Christmas then I may have a punt lol :29:

Same here.. So tempting but I am going to wait until after xmas and see how the wallet is holding up.

lol likewise Br0kenRabbit. My wife is going nuts at my spending at the moment so I may have to sneak this one in lol :p

Buying the mods is more addictive than nicotine IMO. I have just got myself a lovely custom eGo setup with a few different batteries and some Kanger T-3's.. Really impressed, but thinking this could be a great intro into the world of VV PV's. Such a cheap price for a kit too! If I was to buy this I would also want to get one of the wider tanks I think, just for looks :)

I looked up vamos on Alibaba and around £33 was the usual price, some vendors selling single units, some wamting a minimum order of 5 or 10.
China is cheap, but you have to add shipping, plus maybe customs and VAT.
I was given a genie clone from a group buy from China and it's identical to the one I bought in the UK. The difference is I was told it cost a third of the price of the UK Chinese one.

Yeah the one l ordered still has no tracking info over a week after ordering l won't be ordering from Vaporbreak again lol :)

Hey, I too ordered the vamo kit from vaporbreak(£26) on the 13/12/12, had confirmation email straight away and another on the 14th to say it had been shipped. I had read that the tracking in china isn't great and may not show up so wasn't concerned. I paid through paypal aswell which is ideal for buyer's these days, anyways it arrived today. I would hang in there and give it time. 8-9 working days isn't too bad for non express delivery from china. Hope yours arrives soon !!!! I'm just waitng for the electric to blow after putting the supplied batteries on charge.

Back
Top Bottom