What's new

Vampire Vapes concentrates

Dunno what the hype of Heisenberg is went n bought some earlier n to be fair nowt special to me it's not like WOW it's more like MEH to me lol

I found the optimum steep time for Heisenberg is about 2 minutes.

As far as taste goes I remember someone on here described it as mouthwash, they were pretty spot on. It's sort of fruity\minty and quite robust.
Mouthwash? Cheers, that's saved me a few quid. ;)

Hah, yeah shame that comment came in after I pulled the trigger on a 30ml bottle of the concentrate. Oh well, theres enough fans of it I should be able to shift it on in the classies if need be

My vampire vapes concentrates came today, and yes, heisenburg would definitely be mistaken for listerine on a blindfolded sniff test

Mint and fruit? I get mint and menthol, or fruit and menthol, but mint and fruit? :28:

Says the man who's mixed up some Red Astaire with cream... :5:

might be in a minority but i like it ,,fruits and koolada ..nothing not to like .just my opinion ..shame about the blue colouring bit tho ...the mixer in my local b and m simulated it in 5 minutes flat ,,he got a hell of a sense of smell and taste

Tried my first vamp vape juice today, strawberry and kiwi, no word other than wow! Done 10ml today, have to mix a big batch next time, amazing stuff, reminds me of kia ora juice

Yep I've mixed the Heisenberg at 20% I like it , blackberry , grape and a menthol kick ! Also mixed Pinkman at 20% and as someone else said it does seem weak but tastes really lovely but still can't really pin down what the actual flavour is !

Back
Top Bottom