What's new

Vandy Vape BSKR MTL Starter Kit

I suppose they are trying to recreate the same experience as the rta, but more automatic for the people. To coin a phrase.
We shall see. Innokin made horizontal coils work in the isub range. Could be a flavour revelation.

yeah, might be. :D

I like Alex, I've watched his stuff before, he thinks about things 'properly' in my view. He explains the horizontal coils about 12 minutes into the video.

I like Alex, I've watched his stuff before, he thinks about things 'properly' in my view. He explains the horizontal coils about 12 minutes into the video.
I like Alex too but boy he talks so fast!! I had to watch twice once to read the subtitles and once more to look at the product. Looks interesting but don't really want any more stock coil devices but if it gets a huge thumbs up on here I might be persuaded!!!

I like Alex too but boy he talks so fast!! I had to watch twice once to read the subtitles and once more to look at the product. Looks interesting but don't really want any more stock coil devices but if it gets a huge thumbs up on here I might be persuaded!!!
Same here .... I don't even use my Nautis anymore ......

Same here .... I don't even use my Nautis anymore ......
I never had a Nautilus!! My son still uses one, he's not into rebuildables but it's funny my other son is into BIG clouds and RDA's while I am somewhere in the middle!

I never had a Nautilus!! My son still uses one, he's not into rebuildables but it's funny my other son is into BIG clouds and RDA's while I am somewhere in the middle!
Good God ....... from your rta tastes I had always assumed you'd moved on from Nautis!! :thud:

Good God ....... from your rta tastes I had always assumed you'd moved on from Nautis!! :thud:
Just trying to remember what tanks I started with, think it was ego's then I switched to Nautevape and their re-wickable coils which I still use to test new juices, I used them for quite a while until I got into rebuildables and then never looked back but spent loads!!

He said the air covers the whole coil, not just the inside ..... :18:

you could easily say "I used a vertical coil so the air goes through the whole coil, not like a horizontal coil where the air only hits the bottom outside of the coil.

It makes no sense to me.

Just trying to remember what tanks I started with, think it was ego's then I switched to Nautevape and their re-wickable coils which I still use to test new juices, I used them for quite a while until I got into rebuildables and then never looked back but spent loads!!
I actually tended to use the Innokin Gladius more than the Nautis, which had coils similar to the protanks, that were easy to rebuild yourself ... though you needed to use NR/R/NR wire. I found the flavour actually better than the Nautis, and they were slimmer and worked better on an e-pipe stem too.

Back
Top Bottom