What's new

Vandy Vape BSKR MTL Starter Kit

I watched this morning .. not really sure what to make of it to be honest.

Nor me to be honest. Doesn't bring anything new to the table. Looks to be OK but that's about it

yeah, I didn't want to say 'pointless' ...... but it kind of is. :D

It just doesn't stand out in very competitive section of the market. I prefer the direction Jac Vapour are going in.

It just doesn't stand out in very competitive section of the market. I prefer the direction Jac Vapour are going in.

yeah, this looks like a smok stick ..... it just feels like an excuse to put something out with 'for nic salts' slapped on it.... which I think we'll be seeing a lot of this year.

yeah, this looks like a smok stick ..... it just feels like an excuse to put something out with 'for nic salts' slapped on it.... which I think we'll be seeing a lot of this year.

Guess so. Tried a bit with nic salts, but not really doing it for me. And it seems to be more expensive.

Yes not a fan of nic salts..has a weird taste to me..
By the time this kit comes out there will be another 300 released

Maybe that's part of the point re. looking like Smok. Smok seem to appeal to a lot of new vapers.

Back
Top Bottom