What's new

Vandy Vape BSKR MTL Starter Kit

After experimenting with salt nic I also have decided I prefer the conventional stuff. Not that I dislike the salt, mind, no off flavour but it’s the smoothness that bothers me.

As for the berserker stick, it’s a bit cheap looking, especially the daft garish colours. It looks like something a teenybopper would carry to a roller disco.

After experimenting with salt nic I also have decided I prefer the conventional stuff. Not that I dislike the salt, mind, no off flavour but it’s the smoothness that bothers me.

What strength did you vape it at Zou?

Mostly 36 but tried a small batch at 50 as well. Even then, it was too smooth!

@zouzounaki I thought you would be all over this. I'm trying to source the mod only in stainless but can only find the kit so far. 19mm with decent battery life and permanent 3.7v discharge which is all I use for mtl anyway (although Daniel Djlsb rates this as slightly lower). This mod could very well house my Kf3 mini permanently... Saw it somewhere for under £25 so may bite the bullet and get the whole thing. Only downside I see is that it won't fire under 1.00 so no more ss316 on the KF.

I’ve taken to only using pods when I’m out and about @ZendeR , and my 2 elfin mods in the house. So even the tubes are too big for me these days, unfortunately.

I’ve had the k3 mini on the go the last week or so, and it’s been over 1Ω with 30awg 316l. Maybe you just need a roll of 30awg.

Fair enough. I am yet to try a pod thingy. Although ZT raving about the zeltu has left me wondering as it does look the tits. I'm partial to a tube mod. My 101 has recently suffered a bad fall from the overhead of a train and now the 510 is wonky. So on the hunt. Loads around but I like vandy vape products and 19mm suits me just fine. 30g is just a pain to coil :D but thanks for the tip. I may give it another bash.

I’m still on the first one, after a week and a bit. It came with 2, a 1.6 and 1.2Ω.

They look quite solid so not sure how easy it will be to get them apart, but I will try once this one goes dud.

Back
Top Bottom