What's new

Vape Jam UK 2 - April 1-3 2016

Hoped everyone enjoyed the event. We were there with our new line of liquid ZAP! Juice so if you came to our stall tell me what you thought about it and all of us.

Right!..@jayp584....
If i was racist i WOULD'NT Have spent about half an hour trying to repair the guys driptip...i WOULD'NT have suggested ways for him to hopefully sort out prob when he got home... And as i had 3x mods with me ie: pipe & 2x box mods with my favourite driptips on i would NOT have taken driptip off and give it to the guy and say "here you go fella, this"ll help you till your home.. Keep it and have a great day"...
....also i had a great day yesterday then i started to have a bad time and had to leave for home...
Then i was having a great day then YOU popped up with your comment saying mine was racist or could be taken as racist.. The point i'm making here now is: it is only racist because YOU SAY SO and because of YOUR COMMENT its now turned into a racist comment thread and now further away from the original thread.

Also as i'm half jewish and PROUD of it and the only thing i'm racist against is ignorence,
And i also suffer with BPD & Dependancy disorder for which i take a mix of antipsychotic drugs for..... So just a big thank you cos now i'm really pissed off and now not having a great time...... feel free to PM me if you feel the need to tell me face to face

Hoped everyone enjoyed the event. We were there with our new line of liquid ZAP! Juice so if you came to our stall tell me what you thought about it and all of us.

I didn't make it over, only because you guys were sooo busy all the time, but I did hear good things from a few other people there today! How are you doing, you must be exhausted! Did you enjoy the event?

I do remember a little and thought it looked like you guys was having as much fun as us which really helps, real friendly, did'nt buy any ZAP! As my funds are not as good as others ...but well done [emoji106]

Hi Joe,

This was not meant to make you feel bad or piss you off.
As i have already said it was a mistake and i should have pm'd you.
Obviously i did not know that you suffer from BPD, and i would like to apologize for the way i worded my posts.
I never want to be the cause for making anyone's day a bad one.

Get back to having a great day!

Don't worry Joe, it's just one comment from a guy who doesn't know of you.

No-one who's been on the forum for a while would say anything about you, which is why it pissed me off and I had to jump to your defence.

I almost cried when Chris Rock got accused of racism for suggesting that Indian kids are good at maths. That's the sort of thinking we're up against.

Don't worry Joe, it's just one comment from a guy who doesn't know of you.

No-one who's been on the forum for a while would say anything about you, which is why it pissed me off and I had to jump to your defence.

I almost cried when Chris Rock got accused of racism for suggesting that Indian kids are good at maths. That's the sort of thinking we're up against.

I have apologized to Joe. Yes your right i dont know him and this is why i want to try and make him feel better, i had no idea that he suffers from these.

Back
Top Bottom