What's new

Vape Shops in Liverpool (W.I.P)

Funny you should mention bulldog.
That Toxteth shop is where I work now.
Do seriously prefer the Warrington shop though get to actually do something up there instead of selling juice coils and bleeding starter kits all day

Stuart and John are bleeding my bank balance dry ;-)

Fantastic shop,genuine items and Internet prices

Just to add something regarding Rojeans

Back around christmas i was in a dilemma, in hospital with the baby and couldnt get chance to charge my battery much to have the odd vape on whilst in there. Popped into rojeans to buy some liquid when i went out to go get my son to take him the pantomime, asked for a chepa battery to last the day with bits of vaping with.

Adam ended up leding me a battery free of charge which really helped me through! Remember how much stress i was under at the time! didnt even mention why i was in the crisis i was in.

Top bloke and top vape shop.

Herman's seem to be all geared up for the Sub-Ohmers and looked upon my request for 12mg juice with a sense of apathy.

They've got some nice juice to be fair though, including the Elements range - tank and dripper (obvs) range.

Herman's seem to be all geared up for the Sub-Ohmers and looked upon my request for 12mg juice with a sense of apathy.

They've got some nice juice to be fair though, including the Elements range - tank and dripper (obvs) range.

how much they selling the elements for?

i found the flavouz liquid they stock buring my coil out quickly in both my naut and subtank so i am wary of them lol

how much they selling the elements for?

i found the flavouz liquid they stock buring my coil out quickly in both my naut and subtank so i am wary of them lol

£5 for 10ml.

Its a nice juice - very sweet though, and like the flavouz has a tendency to eat coils!

£5 for 10ml.

Its a nice juice - very sweet though, and like the flavouz has a tendency to eat coils!

I'll stay away from it then lol

im alwyas tempted to see what premium juices they sell but i find them a bit of a tit in there.

First time i went in i was telling them about the liquids i like and was getting the 'we got that in but didnt like it' and to suicide bunny ' dont buy it, very overated'. The staff seem nice sure but they have a odd way of sales pitching

Just wondering if anyone knows where in Liverpool there's a B&M that stocks cosmic fog and / or space jam? Cheers. N

Back
Top Bottom