What's new

Vape Smarter Goes Green

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Grimm Green has just posted his review of the boro mod he received last October from @vapesmarter , and he’s loving it :clapping: I guess the American orders will just start rolling in ;)

Grimm Green has just posted his review of the boro mod he received last October from @vapesmarter , and he’s loving it :clapping: I guess the American orders will just start rolling in ;)

unfortunately no, reviews don't work like that, people think you get a review done and sit back and go kher ching but alas no I might get one order off the back of the review i need to sort a working online shop out, that is a fact and make stock but stock on the shelf is money on the shelf I have about 1 maybe 2 grand in stock made and maybe a grand in parts at any one time. what a review does is up your traffic and position in the industry but because I'm so small this can be hard Reviewers either charge or do a review for free, obviously they get a free mod so the cost of the review is a free mod. people don't see this you get asked every day for free stuff as everyone is a reviewer on YouTube and says they have 10k 20k 500k followers etc etc you have to be careful, in some reviewer's minds a single review "that's it" I should get loads of orders but the trouble is they have no understanding of the making and selling part of the industry.

the average life span of any design is 30 to 60 days sometimes shorter some mods tanks can last just a week in the buying public mind plus the powerhouses of bulk online stores sell at a discounted slightly lower RRP price to get the orders to cover their outlay plus a small percentage profit say 12% then when that's complete the rest is pure profit so they can slash prices so in 3 months time that tank goes into a clearance sale they have made the money the rest of the profit has been made what's left is a bonus

welcome to the industry.......

edit on a footnote the disposable thing if you look about mainline stores that are dumping stock I saw one retailer selling a disposable for £1.50 cheap eh? well the RRP is £4.99 massive savings yes...the cost price on that item is most likely 50p to 90p on the cost price of a pallet of stock sold by weight and unit price say 50k units so they have 50k units to shift it might take 6 months, they will have to pay to dump the waste if they don't sell because of the ban they need to shift a lot of stock if you have 200k in disposables and need to shift them they will turn into a anvil hence the price crash in 6 months you will see disposables being sold for pence all that lithium will end up in landfill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom