What's new

Vapesmarter Members mods

Cheers Craig. I think it's a 60, but it's currently living in it's box in the vape vault, only making an appearance on very special occasions haha

I've also got a tiny 18350 regulated mech in stabwood in the vault, that I won in a giveaway from Stu, but I don't have any pics on this phone.

Cheers Craig. I think it's a 60, but it's currently living in it's box in the vape vault, only making an appearance on very special occasions haha

I've also got a tiny 18350 regulated mech in stabwood in the vault, that I won in a giveaway from Stu, but I don't have any pics on this phone.
Hi Darren, good to see you about. Been a long time :beerchug.
Just going off Stus build thread whether it's a 60 or 75. Either way it's probably never seen north of 15w :D

Absolutely haha. 15w?? That number does not exist. 12.5w mtl all the way baby.

I agree on the catchup, I might just show my face at Expo I think

Absolutely haha. 15w?? That number does not exist. 12.5w mtl all the way baby.

I agree on the catchup, I might just show my face at Expo I think
As a fellow "toodle puffer" I think is the term, I fully approve of your 12.5 Watts, I'll sometimes go to 13w as its my lucky number but 15w would be utter madness!

I have a couple of mods, along with an atty stand. Stu is great at interpreting a story or location you give him and producing something that is truely personal. Both my mods are made based on places I love. The blue one is September and the Purple/Sandstone one is Curl.

Stu 2.jpg Stu.jpg Stu 3.jpg Stu 4.jpg

I love the patina faceplate on September, nice collection

I actually dropped September and cracked it a bad one when running for a bus one day. Sent it back to Stu and paid for him to repair it properly. He only went and improved the patina massively before sending it back so it's even nicer now than in those pics.

Back
Top Bottom