What's new

Vapesmarter Members mods

A positive takeaway from this thread is you should appreciate your own work more.

As a creator and a perfectionist, you are bound to occasionally be critical of your past projects but your customers love them, and looking through the few that have been posted so far it's not hard to see why.

I've spoken in depth about this and my own journey to making mods in the area of creation and disconnection in my own group it's a hard area to cover lots of well-known artists creators and actors etc all hate their work. i find looking at other makers' posts saying "this beautiful mod was made by me" a little strange but ive always been half a glass empty type of person

Unfortunately I am only able to appreciate Stus` work from afar but if were able to commission a mod it would be of a polished walnut stock, on one face the polished walnut would be inlaid with a silver salmon, on the other face would be a clear resin panel with my favourite fly `Thunder & Lightning set in a la the mosquito set in amber from Jurassic Park. Even Stus` signature paw print would be representative of Shep, a faithful companion of 18 years.

@Phrasing sorry for derailing your thread but I was moved seeing all those beautiful works of art.

Unfortunately I am only able to appreciate Stus` work from afar but if were able to commission a mod it would be of a polished walnut stock, on one face the polished walnut would be inlaid with a silver salmon, on the other face would be a clear resin panel with my favourite fly `Thunder & Lightning set in a la the mosquito set in amber from Jurassic Park. Even Stus` signature paw print would be representative of Shep, a faithful companion of 18 years.

@Phrasing sorry for derailing your thread but I was moved seeing all those beautiful works of art.
Interesting concept, I hope I get to see it come to fruition at some point.

As people have said already, for bespoke mods they're not as expensive as you might think.
When I commissioned mine the first step was to pm vapesmarter with a broad outline and ask for a rough quote which I received in no time.

I've seen a few people say things like "maybe one day" or "if I could afford it" I've been one of them myself, all I can say to that is you don't know till you ask.

Interesting concept, I hope I get to see it come to fruition at some point.

As people have said already, for bespoke mods they're not as expensive as you might think.
When I commissioned mine the first step was to pm vapesmarter with a broad outline and ask for a rough quote which I received in no time.

I've seen a few people say things like "maybe one day" or "if I could afford it" I've been one of them myself, all I can say to that is you don't know till you ask.

I'll echo this. Both times I tentatively asked a rough price and both times I had a mod in my hand a month or 2 later due to it being more reasonable than I imagined. Simply asking the question doesn't equate to agreeing to buy and Stu will generally stick to his original quote unless you ask for extras that will drive his costs up.

@vapervince that sounds like an amazing idea and I hope you do get to see it one day.

Back
Top Bottom