What's new

Vapesmarter Members mods

Absolutely haha. 15w?? That number does not exist. 12.5w mtl all the way baby.

I agree on the catchup, I might just show my face at Expo I think
Should do mate. @Chris K & @vapesmarter have a stall this time so there all weekend. I've been designated the beer/coffee runner role ;). Be good to see as many apes as possible popping by and supporting these two fine gents.

My little collection. Includes the very rare BB panels that Stu loves to make [emoji16] and the Alfie 510 tool, limited number made to raise cash for a doggy charity that helped Stu & Liz when Alfie was having a bad time.
IMG20230216121055.jpeg
IMG20230216121238.jpeg
IMG20220404213117.jpeg
IMG_20220601_200251_839.jpeg
IMG_20220423_183125_415.jpeg

My little collection. Includes the very rare BB panels that Stu loves to make [emoji16] and the Alfie 510 tool, limited number made to raise cash for a doggy charity that helped Stu & Liz when Alfie was having a bad time.View attachment 309662View attachment 309663View attachment 309664View attachment 309665View attachment 309666
Excuse the language here,
HOLY EXPLODING FUCK BALLS!
That's a lot of mods, this thread isn't supposed to be a competition but you win congrats.
:whiteflag::worship::whiteflag:

Excuse the language here,
HOLY EXPLODING FUCK BALLS!
That's a lot of mods, this thread isn't supposed to be a competition but you win congrats.
:whiteflag::worship::whiteflag:
Been lucky enough to be gifted some of these from family, won one in the charity raffle and was fortunate to be gifted MartBV60s Batman squonk. Have also been following Stuarts work from the very early days so plenty of time to collect various items.

Since we are sharing …

7C2C8EF3-B83D-4126-B5F5-5AF27C4E4EB0.jpeg

Couple of bits missing from there, got a cool stand that came with Centurion (Single 21700 Tube), a 510 doggy tool and some BB panels which Stu took such joy in making for me!

@Chris K
Screenshot_20230216_152714_Chrome.jpg

This is the first vapesmarter mod I saw, when we were doing the sure review.
Every time the missus is looking for someone to blame when I buy one, Imma tell her it's your fault :2thumbsup:

@Chris K
View attachment 309672

This is the first vapesmarter mod I saw, when we were doing the sure review.
Every time the missus is looking for someone to blame when I buy one, Imma tell her it's your fault :2thumbsup:

Ah I love that mod! Was a gift from Stu when first started out along with the stand.

Favourite is “Corey”, the 18650 Squonk on far end. Basically in 2018 sent Stu a picture of Corey and asked him to make a squonk mod, that was it. He took the colours of Corey from the photo for the resin, added a gorgeous bit of wood (ooo er Mr) and then engraved Corey’s name onto the top plate. One mod I absolutely cherish, only leaves the house once a year for Expo.

when I see these I remember them I have a vague memory but it's there.

lots of mods some of them change hands and go across the globe but I'm still shocked to think I've made so many I suppose the crowning achievement is being at expo this year if someone said you will exhibit your products at the NEC 10 years ago i would of said "no way don't be daft"

when I see these I remember them I have a vague memory but it's there.

lots of mods some of them change hands and go across the globe but I'm still shocked to think I've made so many I suppose the crowning achievement is being at expo this year if someone said you will exhibit your products at the NEC 10 years ago i would of said "no way don't be daft"
A posative takeaway from this thread is you should appreciate your own work more.

As a creator and a perfectionist you are bound to occasionally be critical of your past projects but your customers love them and looking through the few that have been posted so far it's not hard to see why.

Back
Top Bottom