What's new

Vapesourcing delivery times

I got a pico squeeze from vapesourcing at the start of lockdown. Took about 4 weeks to arrive. With postage it cost around 16.50 ish. When it arrived it had a 21700 in the box as well which was a bonus. Other stuff I ordered from China 6+ weeks ago seems lost. Won't order anything else from China for a while me thinks

China is ok if you don't mind the waiting game, i hate waiting so never order from China, oh wait i ordered a Zeus X Mesh RTA a couple of week ago, already have a Zeus so now it can come when it wants, i don't really think about it...till now...your fault @BigBadBubbage ...Thanks

Sing Post are hella slow. I've had three from them this week which all took 2 months to get to my door

I too ordered a Pico squeeze 2 from them & that was sent Sing Post, been over month already

Ordered two separate packages from them yesterday & chose UK Express, both have GB tracking numbers so I think they should be a bit quicker

I ordered 2 RTAs in early may and it took 6 days from dispatch for one and 7 days for another. Fastest delivery I’ve had from China. I’m simultaneously waiting on a package from 2 months ago, the longest wait I’ve had. Seems to be luck of the draw atm.

Received A Vaporflask Mod yesterday. That worked out as 8 days from order. Quickest delivery I've ever had from China.

Back
Top Bottom