What's new

Vaping Biker vs The Case Maker Giveaway !!! & Review

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
some of you will remember the post over my challenge with Dean The vaping Biker

well I did a desk stand for him to review which he has done below, have a gander

well after this I have created 2 small mini biker stands here is the making thread before we start with the good stuff.

oak leather brass stainless hmmmmmm

spring is here so I have been watching the DVD, new films with the doors open in the workshop, the DVD in question is Sweeny Todd much blood spilling going on

so get some oak and cut some nice rebates etc on the sides and a place for the leather skiver.

IMG_2612.jpg

now to mold the edges I'm using french cutters in the spindle, these little beauties are deadly they are 70 years old but have a slot so they won't fly out at 20,000rpm :51: they were banned in the 70's for commercial use, you can guess why.

IMG_2611.jpg

see what i mean nasty little sods

IMG_2623.jpg

dye and cut two leather skivers from Italian top grain hide, Alfie's paw is there too.

IMG_2663.jpg

in my bag of 510s from hong kong came 5 brass prototypes so polish those suckers up

IMG_2664.jpg

this is "lapping" of a sort the wheel is felt and I'm using the side of it so as not to distort or bead the edge over

IMG_2729.jpg

ok one tan one black

IMG_2730.jpg
IMG_2731.jpg

the leather isn't finished ie polished, the reason is the person can have their initials in or forum name (not to long a name)
in gold on the leather

IMG_2732.jpg

so the giveaway

the black and gold 510 stand will be given to an ape drawn randomly below no money will change hands not even the postage all can enter even past customers they will get the stand with their name or initials on it all I ask is a review on here this is a deal breaker please don't put your name down if you can't do this.

the brown and stainless 510 stand is for sale for £23 including postage this includes the name etc in gold

so names down if you want something for nought...........

if you love my stand cabinets cases bags then like them...... then buy them.

almost forgot these stands are a one off no others I have found are like it anywhere.....

Someone is going to be over the moon to receive one of those. They are absolutely gorgeous. I'm not going to enter though as I've already won one of your competitions so it's only fair to give someone else a chance to get one of your beauties.

:worship: :yourock:

Someone is going to be over the moon to receive one of those. They are absolutely gorgeous. I'm not going to enter though as I've already won one of your competitions so it's only fair to give someone else a chance to get one of your beauties.

:worship: :yourock:

now if you have had said "The vaping biker thinks vapesmarter's work is the tits". that's an automatic winner :bliss:

1. JohnnyVape
2. the_atomic_fart
3. Kwisatz Haderach
4. ianleeds
Looking good !

1. JohnnyVape
2. the_atomic_fart
3. Kwisatz Haderach
4. ianleeds
5. Eightbitraptor

Awesome opportunity [emoji1]

1. JohnnyVape